MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Body weight exercises

In addition to the ICF 5x5 program I'm going to be doing, would it be beneficial to do bodyweight exercises such as planks, leg raises, and others. I recently stopped doing bodyweight ones when I got more intense on the squats but I don't know if this is a good idea. Will bodyweight exercises actually help me notice a significant difference?

EyeOfTheWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your goal is to get better at bodyweight exercises, then yeah, it will help.

If you're just looking for hypertrophy, stick with the program.