Thread: Endothil-CR

spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Endothil-CR

Novex Biotech Endothil-CR is now at the cyberstore.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nov/end.html

I'm sure some of you have heard about this...they are comparing it to steroids. For the price, it better be, because $53 bucks gets ya only a months supply.

<b>Ingredient Profile:</b>
    Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 0
    Total Carbohydrates 0g
    Sugars 0g

Riboflavin 6.8g 400%
    Proprietary Blend 9mg
    -Green Tomato SE
    -Grape Seed SE
    -Grean Tea SE
    -Quercetin
    -Rutin

Anyone have any feedback or tried this product??? I did a search and noone has posted that has used it yet.
    ================================
    Unlock the true potential of all your supplements: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=820217

Location: in a cave painting symbols on the walls for aliens to find when they take over the world
    <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea i been reading about the articles in the mags but havent heard any results. They say the studies prove decrease in body fat, high strenghts gains but no added muscle mass......which seems weird to me.
    Max Raw Lifts: 1065lbs

Bench: 325
    Deadlift: 365
    Squat: 375

If u rep me and i like u enough, i will print your name on the cave wall for the aliens to find.....then maybe they will think u were an important person............