Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool 2000 calorie protein shakes

I just noticed today that my gym serves protein shakes with 80g protein and 2000 calories for just $7. Is this like a dream come true, or what lol. What do you guys think about shakes with 2000 calories?

From what they told me, if you drink it too fast, it could **** with your stomach. While I'm not sure exactly how fast is too fast, it definitely seems like it is worth testing out.
    "Whatever doesn't kill me only makes me stronger."

Been miscing for to long idreamofnumber1's Avatar
    idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question

2000 in one meal

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All I know is if I am going to eat 2000 calories in one meal then it better be a really freakin good cheat meal because I would never have a 2000 calorie gainer shake with mega sugar in it...
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by idreamofnumber1
    2000 in one meal
    More like in a drink.

Lzybstrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lzybstrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lzybstrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lzybstrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lzybstrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lzybstrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lzybstrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lzybstrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lzybstrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lzybstrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lzybstrd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do they say whats in them? i bet they taste like complete A$$! but for scrawny bitches that is real cheap its like a days meal (for a non bb)

Originally Posted by K_muscle
    All I know is if I am going to eat 2000 calories in one meal then it better be a really freakin good cheat meal because I would never have a 2000 calorie gainer shake with mega sugar in it...

It has about 55g of sugar I think. If you're bulking with high-volume workouts, I think it might be worth the cals.

Originally Posted by Lzybstrd
    do they say whats in them? i bet they taste like complete A$$! but for scrawny bitches that is real cheap its like a days meal (for a non bb)
    I have some gainer matrix at home right now, and when I mix it with vitamin d milk, it has 72g protein and a little over 1000 calories. The shake tastes super thick and quite sweet.

I can't really imagine how this one is gonna taste. I probably couldn't chug it if I wanted to, lol.

I'll buy one tomorrow and find out.

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Reeve
    It has about 55g of sugar I think. If you're bulking with high-volume workouts, I think it might be worth the cals.
    For a whey shake? No way! If I'm gonna have 2000 cals it better be one freakin good steak dinner or something like that. I don't know about you guys but I just don't see myself drinking 2000 calories...

lets do the math:
    80g protein= 320 cals
    55g sugar= 220 cals
    thats 540 cals...so where is the extra 1460 cals coming from. Are there some complex carbs thrown in there too or do the gym guys throw in some massive amounts of peanut butter to up the cals...?
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do yourself a favor and get some Cyto Gainer instead
    "Audentes Fortuna Juvat"

Wink

Originally Posted by K_muscle
    For a whey shake? No way! If I'm gonna have 2000 cals it better be one freakin good steak dinner or something like that. I don't know about you guys but I just don't see myself drinking 2000 calories...

lets do the math:
    80g protein= 320 cals
    55g sugar= 220 cals
    thats 540 cals...so where is the extra 1460 cals coming from. Are there some complex carbs thrown in there too or do the gym guys throw in some massive amounts of peanut butter to up the cals...?

Yeah, there's more stuff in it. Can't exactly remember all the ingredients right now.

SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thats awesome no matter whats in it
    FAT tits. Lick 'em good.

_Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just noticed today that my gym serves protein shakes with 80g protein and 2000 calories for just $7. Is this like a dream come true, or what lol. What do you guys think about shakes with 2000 calories?

From what they told me, if you drink it too fast, it could **** with your stomach. While I'm not sure exactly how fast is too fast, it definitely seems like it is worth testing out.

That actually sounds really interesting. $7 too? At my place, it would be $3 for a 300 calorie protein shake with 26g of protein. So yeah...really good deal.
    This is my cry,
    My one desire:
    Is to be where You are Lord,
    Now and Forever.

Originally Posted by _Underdog_
    That actually sounds really interesting. $7 too? At my place, it would be $3 for a 300 calorie protein shake with 26g of protein. So yeah...really good deal.

I'm almost tempted to get a job just so I can buy one after each workout.

uoflcard31110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    most of that 2000 calorie shake would go to waste, and fat storage!

i3eal2sfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i3eal2sfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i3eal2sfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i3eal2sfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i3eal2sfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i3eal2sfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i3eal2sfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i3eal2sfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i3eal2sfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i3eal2sfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i3eal2sfan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hahahha for some reason ur 2nd paragraph reminds me of butters from south park

DBjohn24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBjohn24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBjohn24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBjohn24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBjohn24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBjohn24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBjohn24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBjohn24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBjohn24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBjohn24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBjohn24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your body cannot process that many calories in one meal.

mockba will become famous soon enough. (+50) mockba will become famous soon enough. (+50) mockba will become famous soon enough. (+50) mockba will become famous soon enough. (+50) mockba will become famous soon enough. (+50) mockba will become famous soon enough. (+50) mockba will become famous soon enough. (+50) mockba will become famous soon enough. (+50) mockba will become famous soon enough. (+50) mockba will become famous soon enough. (+50) mockba will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    of those 80g, 35-45 would probably go to waste because you cant absorb all that protein in one drink

Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down

Exactly, it's a waste of Protein if you have more than 30-40 grams of protein in a 2 hour period, it will not assimilate the body, just be wasted.
    Weight before Bulk:February 23rd-168 Pounds

Weight April 9th: 179 Pounds
    Weight May 4th: 184 Pounds
    Weight May 23rd: 189 Pounds
    Bulk Finished

Bicep Left and Right: 17 Inches
    Waist:34 Inches

Now Cutting...(from start of June)

08 June: 186 Pounds
    17 June:183.4 Pounds
    24 June:182 Pounds
    01 July:178.5 Pounds
    08 July:
    Waist:32 Inches

Squat:290
    Deadlift:280

lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it will definatly be good psot workout, and the sugar will have a high insulin responce increasing protein synthesis post workout, i suggest drink it, but slowly over 15min