Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jxpowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about insulin spike

I read in the article that, you should avoid foods that give insulin spikes

But im taking creatine and for that to be most effective a insulin spike is necessary?
    I take like a scoop of dextrose (50grams) along with apple juice and i down it with creatine

this is ok right?

jahid123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!! Binary Options Trading Signals Live.!!

Be disciplined. Like a recent article i saw in this respected site, do not do what you FEEl.....do what your analysis tells you Wait and wait for your opportunity.

The market will always be there after you and me are long gone, my friend, so why worry. Opportunities are galore in the Forex Market. Patience, friend, patience

Take the time to develop a solid trading system and find out that the secret to trading success by forex signals..

Are you looking to potentially Earn like Professional Trader every week ? With Binary Option Trading Signals, Please.....
    Binary Options
    Binary Options

CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    insulin spikes are good post work out, it helps amino acids get into your muscle cells easier (co transportation) with glucose