Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    aberdeenmale is on a distinguished road. (+10)

T5 slimming pills

Last summer a friend and I got some T5 pills from a guy at the gym and started taking them to help us lose weight while training in an effort to get ripped. They were so strong that we could barely function with them and they really made our heads spin so we stopped taking them. About a month later both of us started experiencing side effects like ringing in our ears, itchy skin and just a general feeling of slight dizziness and aches and thought it a bit of a coincidence that we both got it after taking the same brand of pill. I dont know the exact brand of the pill though as the tub was unmarked but we know the guy who sold them and he is a trustworthy guy. We wanted to know if anyone else has suffered side efeects such as this. We have since been told they can kinda muick up your immune system and we want to know how long this can last for as both of us have stopped traing cos we are picking up every bug going.
    Appreciate any comments.

biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit biggunther's BodySpace
    Who makes T5?

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 2618
    italionstallion has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) italionstallion has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) italionstallion has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) italionstallion has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) italionstallion has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) italionstallion has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) italionstallion has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) italionstallion has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) italionstallion has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) italionstallion has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) italionstallion has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit italionstallion's BodySpace
    it could be this
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dya/t5.html

but it doesnt seem like any of those ingredients would cause much of a problem
    M.O.B.

As big as your momma not_big_enuf's Avatar
    Stats: 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 799
    not_big_enuf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) not_big_enuf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) not_big_enuf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) not_big_enuf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) not_big_enuf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) not_big_enuf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) not_big_enuf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) not_big_enuf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) not_big_enuf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) not_big_enuf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) not_big_enuf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit not_big_enuf's BodySpace
    did the guy open the trunk of his car and speak spanish? did he require payment in pesos?

sry... honestly, you shouldn't have those sides... see a doctor
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. "

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?"

both by Arnold Schwarzenegger

biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biggunther is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit biggunther's BodySpace
    If it is like Trimax you will loose wieght and strength . Probably make you lazy.

JOJOBABE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

when i had t5's they made me lose loadsa weight then when i stopped takin them i put it bk on. not realisin that u have to go the gym with them so i have jus kitted out my bak room wit a telly for my cardio dvd a cycle machine and sit up bench so i can retake the tablets to lose my weight again and not put it bk on. t5s dnt give u side affects the only problem i have had with t5s is that i was sick once but after that they were fine apart from trying to keep my hands still when doing clients nails loool
    thanks
    p.s t5s r great but only if u use them properly

Location: barrow in furness, england, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 5'2", 109 lbs
    xoOxsiObhan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit xoOxsiObhan's BodySpace

T-5 really work

ano am not fat am petiet but i just wanted to loose a bit of weight i was currently 9 stoned 2 and in 2 days i am now 8 stone 6!! i dont have a job i am currenlty lookin for work so am not doin anything really appart form either goin out with my friends... the product really does supressese my appitte as i had eatin nothing on the 1st day i started then i took one about 3ish i was goin out for a meal with my bf but i couldnt eat nething i nealry threw up from forcing myslef to eat some .. am not sayin not eatin is the way but it really did suppresse my appeiete and shed the pounds within 2days! that is unbelivible it does make u abit shakey and more chatty and awareof things but i really think they are a massive help ! i dont liek to go to the the gym and within these 2days i lost weight i havnt been doin any exercises there are lots of people who sel them and some are different but if any one wants the ones that i am currenlty on just mail me i will put up pictures and keep them updated to prove how good this proctud really is x

scarlet31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile t5

really had to add a quickie on here about the t5 tablets, even though for a 100% healthy adult they will probably work for a quick fix you really should still seek out medical advice, i am epileptic and asked numerous people if they would be ok and was told absolutely no problem....they werent i had awful problems with them and that was just after a few days. They are very good but if you know you have any kind of condition at all then get medical advice first, i just felt that i should say something as no one else had, i am now back to good old hard work and diet which i love and the weight is shedding off and muscle pilin on

Location: laurencekirk, scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 6'6", 236 lbs
    benton101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit benton101's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by xoOxsiObhan View Post
    ano am not fat am petiet but i just wanted to loose a bit of weight i was currently 9 stoned 2 and in 2 days i am now 8 stone 6!! i dont have a job i am currenlty lookin for work so am not doin anything really appart form either goin out with my friends... the product really does supressese my appitte as i had eatin nothing on the 1st day i started then i took one about 3ish i was goin out for a meal with my bf but i couldnt eat nething i nealry threw up from forcing myslef to eat some .. am not sayin not eatin is the way but it really did suppresse my appeiete and shed the pounds within 2days! that is unbelivible it does make u abit shakey and more chatty and awareof things but i really think they are a massive help ! i dont liek to go to the the gym and within these 2days i lost weight i havnt been doin any exercises there are lots of people who sel them and some are different but if any one wants the ones that i am currenlty on just mail me i will put up pictures and keep them updated to prove how good this proctud really is x
    just wondering who makes your T5's?

Location: laurencekirk, scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 6'6", 236 lbs
    benton101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit benton101's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by not_big_enuf View Post
    did the guy open the trunk of his car and speak spanish? did he require payment in pesos?

sry... honestly, you shouldn't have those sides... see a doctor
    i totaly agree.

i would stick to buying suppliments from a proper website or suppliment shop!

kezabez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi X0xsiObhan i am petite like yourself and i am just wanting to loose a wee bit of weight before i go on my sumer hols? what are the T5's called that you are trying and where do you buy them from? xx

Location: barrow in furness, england, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 5'2", 109 lbs
    xoOxsiObhan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit xoOxsiObhan's BodySpace

t5 on them and after not taking them

Its been like 2 months nealry that i have been taken them i stopped taken them in feb cuz i just run out lol but i wanted to test and see if i actually put weight back on without them i think its a loade of crap that u put weight back on ..if you let yourself put weight on i have lost weright after them to be honest with plenty oof exercise and the same eatin routine now i am really obsessed with exercise well i love doin cardio its brilliant! i took one of my friends t5 the ohter day and did cardio whilest watchin tv for about 2 hours lol time flew past but i would highley reccomend them to any one but they can be dangerous but they have been great with me. i am currenlty 7stone 8 pound which is about 109 pounds i wouldnt liek to loose anymore weight but would like to tone up t5 give ma a propa good boost for wen am exercisin they keep me goin i am much mor active with them i have to say. when i came off them i did start to eat more which i hate but i can control it but t'5 do help alot also because i was not eaten on them as soon as i was off them i was not eatin and this made me very unstable i was shattered all the time and did suffer from depresion because i was not eating just make sure you actually do eat something wen u are on them cuz when u come off them its hard to change the eatin habbit if u want ne infomation about them feel free to contact me i ususly get them from ebay but do ask the sellers if they do contain epherdrine its the eca in them that gives u a boost and weight loss but thats just my opinion =)

kathym5951 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=xoOxsiObhan;273139641]

Can you let me know where you got them from, I have tried various kinds and nothing has worked, so I would rather have something that has been tried and tested, I am only myself 9 5 and want to lose a stone.....
    thanks
    K

tommycruz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Great Post

Hey, awesome post!!! Thanks I was just thinking about these.

sprinter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

luiz1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit luiz1989's BodySpace

Smile

Hey, i was just wounder wat ebay seller u use? as i wud like to try these T5's

neo3999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Originally Posted by luiz1989 View Post
    Hey, i was just wounder wat ebay seller u use? as i wud like to try these T5's
    Hi,

I am new to the site and have been using T5's for a little while now. They have helped me with my training but they really do make you hot and thirsty all the time.

I have managed to cut back from 16 stone to around 15 stone in the past 2 months.

I got mine from a company called t5 weight loss

t5weightloss.com

dont know if anyone else has used them. I found that the T5 super strength were actually better than the max strength ones (i have tried both now). I could only take one max strength a day but I could take 2 super strength which worked better with my routine. I took one in the morning and one at 3pm ah hour before I hit the gym and its working out so far.

Hope this boring essay helps someone out there anyway lol

Cheers

Neo

danimc3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

tablet type?

Hi,

i was just wandering what is the brand that you used? there are so many but your ones sound good and i have the same senerio as you (petite and about the same weight etc).

thanks,

Mike36734 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Xenical Slimming Pills - 24tabs.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

shellysmith10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Trimax made me lazy too

Originally Posted by biggunther View Post
    If it is like Trimax you will loose wieght and strength . Probably make you lazy.
    It made me lazy for sure. With all of these products, you really need to weigh the pros and cons. Depending on where you are in your program, some supplements work better than others. I am more into supplements that will curb my appetite. I usally read reviews on diet pills on the web. Have also used Phentabz. Anyone have any experience with that? text</a>

Stats: 5'7", 195 lbs
    staceycorr1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit staceycorr1's BodySpace
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy the T5 pills (the ones that actualy work). I had ones before and they worked but can't get them anymore and don't want to waste money on crap, thanks x

Stats: 5'7", 195 lbs
    staceycorr1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit staceycorr1's BodySpace
    Where did you get them? I realy want to buy them but don't want to waste more money on ones that don't work, thanks x

tola446 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation T5

Originally Posted by aberdeenmale View Post
    Last summer a friend and I got some T5 pills from a guy at the gym and started taking them to help us lose weight while training in an effort to get ripped. They were so strong that we could barely function with them and they really made our heads spin so we stopped taking them. About a month later both of us started experiencing side effects like ringing in our ears, itchy skin and just a general feeling of slight dizziness and aches and thought it a bit of a coincidence that we both got it after taking the same brand of pill. I dont know the exact brand of the pill though as the tub was unmarked but we know the guy who sold them and he is a trustworthy guy. We wanted to know if anyone else has suffered side efeects such as this. We have since been told they can kinda muick up your immune system and we want to know how long this can last for as both of us have stopped traing cos we are picking up every bug going.
    Appreciate any comments.
    A friend of mine is taking them now and as your self they we're in a unmarked tub/bottle. So far he's sufferd head aches and feeling tired and some times heart/chest pain. He said the feeling he gets is like a hangover. He hasn't sufferd itching yet. He's still taking them but says he's going to stop when he finishes them. My advise is don't take them anymore or any other supplements your not keen on. If you ever take them again or any other strong pill I advise you to take milk thistle pills with them. Milk thistle is great for protecting your liver and other organs. Read up about them and get more info on them. I hope this helps.

Pebbles666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Siobhan what brand do you use please? Louise

Stats: 5'4", 140 lbs
    Xelishaxcx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Xelishaxcx's BodySpace

T5 dose?

Hi everyone
    I'm starting t5 on Sunday. I'm of average size and just looking to loose around 1-2 stone. Was just wondering what dose people have been taking of T5? Ie. how many tablets per day/ times etc?
    Thanks xx

Stats: 5'10", 196 lbs
    toNykeke is not very well liked. (-100)
    Visit toNykeke's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Xelishaxcx View Post
    Hi everyone
    I'm starting t5 on Sunday. I'm of average size and just looking to loose around 1-2 stone. Was just wondering what dose people have been taking of T5? Ie. how many tablets per day/ times etc?
    Thanks xx
    Well , if you need to lose some weight (fat layer) i give you a very good advice , dont start to take powerful things like t5, i make a cycle with Clenbuterol its my 2nd month and believe me its awesome , you dont lose strenght you only lose the fat layer and day after day i start to get ripped to the bones.I started to use whem i had 87 kg , now i have around 83-84 , my fat layer its so small now and my muscle mass its dense If you want to start to make a cycle with Clenb use it with pleasure its not so powerful like other to attack your heart, cardio vascular organs.Hope you understand

Stats: 5'4", 140 lbs
    Xelishaxcx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Xelishaxcx's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by toNykeke View Post
    Well , if you need to lose some weight (fat layer) i give you a very good advice , dont start to take powerful things like t5, i make a cycle with Clenbuterol its my 2nd month and believe me its awesome , you dont lose strenght you only lose the fat layer and day after day i start to get ripped to the bones.I started to use whem i had 87 kg , now i have around 83-84 , my fat layer its so small now and my muscle mass its dense If you want to start to make a cycle with Clenb use it with pleasure its not so powerful like other to attack your heart, cardio vascular organs.Hope you understand
    Hiya
    I've used clen last year and done nothing for me atal! Didn't loose a pound! Kept using them for about 3 months and no change. I eat healthy and go the gym 4 times a week so hoping the t5 will help xx

lukehaywood is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The T5's I took were the most intense feeling I've ever had (that was legal)

Couple years ago my mate gave me a T5 at the gym and I must have been in there for three hours, going as fast as I could - it was proper intense. When I came out I felt like I'd lost a **** load of weight, got home and had a banging headache had to re-nourish with a big plate of food. THOSE T5's were crazy. But I think people are selling anything as T5's these days. Just checked an eBay feedback review and someone states "didn't do anything for me" well, it weren't these ones I did that's for sure.

Nickychaplin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up T5 common mistakes

I'm no doctor or guru etc but T5's DO work... If used correctly! Common mistakes of t5 users:
    Don't drink enough water
    Don't eat
    Take at wrong time

I've bought them 'from the guy at the gym' off eBay, etc and they all have the same effect, you can tell if they are true t5's... They contain ephedrine!
    They work by sending your metabolism through the roof, hence why people can do 2 hrs in gym, and is also why when you stop taking them if you eat crap and don't exercise the weight comes back on
    True t5's are not for the faint hearted and if you have medical conditions such as being epileptic I'd be very cautious. They make you feel very jittery but that's whet drinking lots of water helps. However, they can also help some medical conditions such as rhinitis, the ephedrine breaks down middle ear blockages and used to be used yrs ago in hospitals for this purpose
    Basically, take before 2pm... Drink LOTS of water! I mean lots, or that's why people experience headaches and still eat small healthy portions and t5's will work a treat!
    Hope this helps
    Nicky

Registered User slimmingpills12's Avatar
    slimmingpills12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

about original msv slimming pills

I got msv original slimming pills from this site, it's great, I love them very much, Lost 27 lbs in 2 months, recommend to everyone.
    contact me if you want to get the original pills, my email: melody@securitysnail.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast