IrefuseTOsearch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrefuseTOsearch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrefuseTOsearch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrefuseTOsearch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What time of the day should i take these things (and what should i add)

ZMA lots of people say bfor bedtime... any other times?
    Uni-liver tabs i hear 20 a day from lots of threads but at what times
    Creatin
    L-glutamin (an article said not to take with creatin)

Kava Kava
    I also have Body fortress protien powder

things i am THINKING on adding
    some multi vitamin
    flax oil
    muscle milk
    a branched chain amino acid product

IrefuseTOsearch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrefuseTOsearch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrefuseTOsearch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrefuseTOsearch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow thats an interesting topic

j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im sure you could never find the answer to that by using the search button

GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000) GyM_RaT is just really nice. (+1000)
    SEARCH BUTTON

Some people say that they take ZMA preworkout and experience an energy boost(PLACEBO EFFECT) The best time is to take it before bed.

If your suppose to take 20 Liver Tabs a day think about it(Split it up evenly throughout the day)

Not sure on the L-Glutamine with Creatgine combo but you can take it with anything. I doubt your drinking creatine only so mix it with something else.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦ ★cVc★ **NJ Crew**

--KNICKS--JETS--METS--RANGERS--
    -------------------------------
    SMALLEST (Cut)
    HT:6'4 WT:212 at 8% BF

BIGGEST (Bulk)
    HT:6'4 WT:245

look at my name befor you reply to any of my posts otherwise ignore them i wasnt kidding when i named myself this