NeedinHelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NeedinHelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Reccomended supplement for 17 year old starting out

Im 17, just starting to work out again after 2 years. I need something to help me work out longer, while providing me with something to gain more muscle while losing fat. Any help is needed.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just go with a decent, cheap protein powder (ON, Dymatize, HP) or an isolate(Substance WPI, Gf-Pro, Nectar), fish oils, and a multi.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

JBspring85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBspring85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBspring85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBspring85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBspring85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBspring85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBspring85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBspring85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBspring85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBspring85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBspring85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try skim milk, tuna and peanut butter. Real foods are going to be a lot more effective than any suppliment and you also have a better idea of what you're putting in your body as opposed to some processed powder. Plus real food like tuna and milk are a lot cheaper than most supplements.

hprelude216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im 17 as well and i use ON's Protein and that seems to work very good. Since your just starting out you could try some creatine to help boost your gains even better.

NeedinHelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NeedinHelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I hear good things about Creatine, Im about to buy some. What exactly does it do though?

Ethereal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ethereal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ethereal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ethereal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ethereal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ethereal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ethereal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ethereal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ethereal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ethereal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ethereal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go with whey protein powder. Buy that before you get creatine.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    - Whey Protein
    - Creatine
    - Multivitamin
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ON 100% Whey
    Multivitamin
    Glutamine
    and if your looking for some good gains... Prolab Creatine Mono

make sure to eat clean, you will notice huge results!
    ***Transformation Thread*** http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148554381&posted=1#post148554381

***Finished Review*** Hyperdrol X2/ MassFX
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5319863

"Light days? Isn't that a tampon or something."

x x x x x x x x x x x x x Valor's Avatar
    Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    creatine, it puts water and protein into your muscles so your muscles are able to reatin more, making them appear larger
    Lifting has become my way of life...

my personal trainer is Cell-Tech Boy

P5Mojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whey Protein
    Vitamin C
    L-Glutamine
    Flax Oil
    Creatine Mono (Kre-Alkalyn)
    Multi

This is all that I use but I place more faith in real foods than I do from all of these supps..
    Weight: 162 lbs.
    Height: 5'6"
    Max Bench: 265 lbs

Supps: Vitamin World Whey, Vitamen World Multi, SciFit Kre-Alkalyn, Vitamin C, Flax Oil

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=435536&highlight=cheap+kre-alkalyn

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143006

So if creatine puts alot of protein and water into your muscles, would that mean I need to drink large amounts of water, and eat alot of meat to help with those results?
    Weight:152
    Sex:Male
    Max Bench:150
    Max Chin Ups:9

Bill Gates will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill Gates will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill Gates will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill Gates will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill Gates will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill Gates will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill Gates will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill Gates will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill Gates will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill Gates will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill Gates will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    - Whey Protein
    - Creatine
    - Multivitamin
    agree

PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    - Whey Protein
    - Creatine
    - Multivitamin
    Add Vitamin C (3g+) and NAC and i'll agree to that list.

AFkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NeedinHelp
    I hear good things about Creatine, Im about to buy some. What exactly does it do though?
    yea its good stuff it makes u stronger faster

temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get your diet and routine right before you start woring about suppliments. Esspecially Creatine.

Start by getting a solid 5-6 meals a day and a good multivitamin.

joka2800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont know if anyones still lookin at this post. i know that for gains in the winter i asked about a whole food weight gain shake i could take to help boost calories and maintain my bodyfat. i took the great advice and altered it to my needs. it was made up of about 1-1/2 of skim milk, 2 scoops of ON whey protein, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 scoops of oatmeal, one banana, and yogurt. i would substitute anything with what i had on hand to use as long as its a natural source besides the protein. tastes good but thick