M1LLER5373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein shake only diet?

A stupid question, but just kinda wondering wat would happen if someone was to only drink protein shakes all day as their diet. Cause i heard a while back that Thomas Jane did a liquid diet for 3 months prior to filming of The Punisher so he could get into shape. Wasn't sure if I misread that part or if it was true, but it seems unhealthy, although it seemed to get him into shape.
    Mike Miller
    Augusta, GA

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your body needs real food.
    Supplements are SUPPLEMENTS.
    Having your whole diet based on it is just stupid.
    IG: @tuanlifts

Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it would be unsustainable....just like ify ou were on atkins, you would end up overdosing on chocolate.
    Full time athlete
    17 years old
    5'6
    145 lb., ~12% BF

Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i read his diet and he did drink alot of complex carbohydrate and protien drinks,but he also ate alot of veggies and chicken to balance it out

Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    90% of my protien intake comes from shakes....

The only thing solid I eat is _______ at lunch and veggies and fruits.

Working pretty damn well for me.

Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You miss out on a lot of micronutrients, phytochemicals and anti-oxidants in their natural state when you skip out on whole, natural foods.
    /M\

Who's High Pitch

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Haywood Jablome
    You miss out on a lot of micronutrients, phytochemicals and anti-oxidants in their natural state when you skip out on whole, natural foods.
    Very good info from HJ here. They are called supplements for a reason...Another thing shakes are hardly satiable at all, and I don't know about you guys, but I love chewing/tasting food all day,and getting all the little unknown xfactors of whole reall foods at the same time
    Unaffiliated.

SoCaLlove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    While I agree that supplements should not be your entire diet, having a liquid diet only is not impossible. That goes w/out saying for people like us who want to obtain certain physical goals. But people do get on these kind of diets. Example, a friend of mine was put on a liquid diet by his doctor for a few months. The diet was closely watched and he was made sure he received all the proper nutrients, etc... He lost 100lbs on it and afterwards slowly went back on a solid food diet.

Is it unhealthy? It's up for debate, like everything else. However, a lot of people, both overweight, anerexic, etc. have benefited on these sorts of diets.

Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Protein shakes are a great addition to one's diet when you are short of time due to their ease of preparation/convenience. I usually end up having two per day. Breakfast (along with oats) and PWO.
    But I MUCH prefer a nice juicy,tender chicken breast or steak for my protein requirements
    You gotta love how sports will f*ck with ya, make you believe you can come back from an insurmountable deficit and then get kicked right in the nuts when you're almost there - Bluntdogg