Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please help with new routine!!!!!

here is my current routine

Monday
    Chest-16 sets
    abs-8 sets

Tuesday
    Back-16 sets
    Bi's-6 sets
    Tri's-6 sets

Thur
    Shoulders-12 sets
    abs-8 sets

Fri
    Legs-16 sets
    bi's-6 sets
    tri's6 sets

I do bis and tris twice a week because they are smaller muscles. The problem with this routine is that some days I leave the gym way to quick with a ton of energy left. and other days like friday it just seems like it is too much. I am thinking that for the next month I am gonna lift 6 days a week. can someone recommend something? How does this sound?

Mon
    Chest-16 sets
    Tri's-12 sets

Tues
    Back-16 sets
    Bis-12 sets

Wed
    Legs-16 sets
    Shoulders-12 sets

and then repeat thur-sat. and throw abs and cardio in there when I can.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you are gonna do every muscle groups 2x a week, you are gonna have to cut down on the sets a lot. For example, if you are doing what you have planned you would be doing 32 sets of chest a week! .....way too many. IMO there is nothing wrong with doing everything 2x a week, but maybe you should do an upper/lower body split instead and focus on compound lifts. Look into Westside for Skinny Bastards.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Look into Westside for Skinny Bastards.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. hey where can I find the above?