Thread: pre workout

Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pre workout

Ok, i do my 20 minutes HIIT cardio first thing in the morning after riding to the gym and that takes like 20 minutes.

What should I eat post workout?

What about on weights days, i still ride to the gym and do my workout fist thing in the morning. What should I eat?

cuttinphat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cuttinphat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cuttinphat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cuttinphat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cuttinphat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cuttinphat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cuttinphat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cuttinphat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cuttinphat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cuttinphat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cuttinphat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ride? Bike? Or Driving?

As for post workout, any sort of egg,poultry,fish or protein shake would be good, and some complex carb would works. Such as some veggies or oats...

When i do morning workouts i'll come home and make an omlet using
    1 egg
    egg whites in a carton
    fresh veggies

Usual nutrtition facts of it would be 5 g of fat 40 g carbs 25 g protein

something of that matter you can be creative