Registered User WHOSYOURDADDY02's Avatar
    WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ECA/NYC and concentration

I tried doing some searches on this, but I don't know the exact term for what it is called. I have heard people refer to it as head fog or brain fog.... Basically here is the thing...

I have used 2 fat burners throughout my bodybuilding days...1. adipokinetix, 2. Xenadrine...

With adipokinetix I find increased concentration and and a great energy rush. I do not experience the same thing with xenadrine. While I do notice effects, it is not nearly the same as adipo. Rather, I feel a bit more awake, but also have slight problems trying to concentrate and its kind of like I am in a daze until it wears off. It feels like my body is awake by my mind isn't...its very odd.

Now, the basic difference between these two products is obviously the ephedrine vs norephedrine.... It seems likely that this is what is causing the difference in feeling, but I wanted to hear what others have to say... Thanks

WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bump

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know exactly the experience to which you refer, although, I think that to be totally subjective. Ephedrine elicts a greater release in NE and Adrenaline, and so as such, this may overwhelm you, in context. Some find quite the opposite, in faring.

It may be the Alpha-1 agonism of Nor-E, in the brain as well. One "smart-drug" (or "happy-drug"), whose name now eludes me (no, I just remembered, Adrafenil sp?), is an Alpha-1 agonist.

Originally posted by dantebattista
    I know exactly the experience to which you refer, although, I think that to be totally subjective. Ephedrine elicts a greater release in NE and Adrenaline, and so as such, this may overwhelm you, in context. Some find quite the opposite, in faring.

It may be the Alpha-1 agonism of Nor-E, in the brain as well. One "smart-drug" (or "happy-drug"), whose name now eludes me (no, I just remembered, Adrafenil sp?), is an Alpha-1 agonist.

So does this mean I will get that same feeling with every ECA stack regardless of slight alterations in the dosage? Man, is there any NE floating around??