Andrew_hk18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Should i take a fat burner

i was wondering if i should invest in a fat burner for a preworkout boost. The catch is i heard if you have a heart condition that you should not take them because of ephernine. I would appericate any advice to help me get a boost before my workouts

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is commonly used for this purpose, and unless you have a pre-existing heart condition it is safe for you to take, I personally don't like it. Maybe you could try buying a little package of fat burners from a gas station before you spend your money on it. Try and find some stacker II as it is commonly sold in Gas stations.