spencej1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Effective Fat loss for the college student

I was wondering what kind of workout regiment I should use to burn fat? I am 5'8", about 210 lbs. When I was a senior in high school I weighed around 185, sense I played and trained for football year around. I am trying to get back to that weight and was wondering for a 4-5 day workout plan what would be best. I am not to concerned about my muscles getting larger (yet), as I have worked out on and off for a few years now. What kind of work out would you advise? How about nutrition as well? Any insight would be great.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all you really need is time to run
    you dont even have to change your diet
    I know that advice is usually frowed upon (and for general health is bad advice) but if you only wanna drop bodyfat just take up jogging and improve on it slowly and regularly
    you should be able to loose that weight in maybe 6 months

87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile

I would say for a 4 day split something like:
    1)Chest/biceps
    2)Back
    3)Off
    4)Shoulders/triceps
    5)Off
    6)Legs
    7)Off
    The 5-day split could be the same but do bi's and tri's on their own day

As far as burning fat during the workout, just make sure to keep your rest periods down to about 60-90 seconds at the MOST!
    What I do is alternate w/ my training partner. As soon as he is done w/ his set, we change weights and I go. Then when i'm done we change weights and he goes etc...

I would also recommend doing a variation of rep schemes during. Low reps for your first compound movement to keep strenght up (5X5 or sets of six) then sets of 8 for your second (and perhaps 3rd depending on how many exercises you do per body part) and then do 10-12 reps for your last exercise. You sould be sweating quite a bit if you rest very little and push yourself w/ heavy weights