Giorrgi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giorrgi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giorrgi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giorrgi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giorrgi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giorrgi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giorrgi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giorrgi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giorrgi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giorrgi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giorrgi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry I almost always wake up at night to piss...

And it pisses me off... I think it's why I have some fatigue throughout the day. And I'm not even drinking that much... [not more than 3L per day].

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do too. And what people seem to recommend is cutting off water intake a few hours before bed, but when I do that, I wake up really dehydrated in the morning, which makes a certain process rather unpleasant as well. Wish I could find a happy medium.

consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500)
    What about that medicine with the robots made out of pipes on the commercial?

jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i drink 22oz+ of water before bed every night, not for the week bladder. The reason I wake up is because i have to piss alot of the times... it's a good alarm clock.

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I drink water all the way up until my head hits the pillow, if I wake up to piss, I have another glass. I hate feeling dry-mouthed.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jdominic6 View Post
    i drink 22oz+ of water before bed every night, not for the week bladder. The reason I wake up is because i have to piss alot of the times... it's a good alarm clock.
    Damn right about it being a good alarm clock...

If I don't wake up to stumble to the john at the usual time, I know something is amiss with either my nutrition or hydration ... think of it as one of the many health metrics that you can observe ...
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    I do too. And what people seem to recommend is cutting off water intake a few hours before bed, but when I do that, I wake up really dehydrated in the morning, which makes a certain process rather unpleasant as well. Wish I could find a happy medium.
    u sum it up all so well!!! agreed with that man

for some reason when i have my cc + pb at night it makes me hella thirsty (prob from how creamy the PB is) so i prob take in a good 20 oz of water right before i hit the sack with my pre-bed meal.. it would be too tough to go to bed dehydrated.. i would be dying for water all night..

but bro ur not the only one a lot of us wake up in the middle of the night to piss nearly all the time

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Same. And then I get thirsty/hingry, so I grab a protein shake and h2o, and then 2 hours later have to go again...
    Ah well, it's better than NOT waking up and wetting the bed...
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

you actually get up to make a shake! hell i have trouble just stumbling to the bathroom in the middle of the night.. i sometimes walk into the walls in ****! cause when im asleep im like a rock!

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile It's a sign ur properly hydrated . . .

Drink ur water, get up & piss, it's not a mark of disgrace or anything. Sometimes I piss at night 2 or 3 times.

In fact if u never get up, u r prolly dehydrated. That's fairly common, w/ ppl consuming so much caffeine, which is a diuretic among other things.

Check the color too, if its the color of lemonade chances r u r properly hydrated, if its more like apple juice, chances r u r dehydrated.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    u sum it up all so well!!! agreed with that man

for some reason when i have my cc + pb at night it makes me hella thirsty (prob from how creamy the PB is) so i prob take in a good 20 oz of water right before i hit the sack with my pre-bed meal.. it would be too tough to go to bed dehydrated.. i would be dying for water all night..

but bro ur not the only one a lot of us wake up in the middle of the night to piss nearly all the time
    Actually, I'd say you probably get thirsty from all the sodium. Cottage cheese and pb both usually have a pretty good amount of salt.

Inquire about Zapnin SolidSteel86's Avatar
    SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I gauge my nutrition/health by if I'm waking up at night to piss.

It's a good thing, eat something, piss, go back to bed.
    I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor. -- Thoreau

Actually, I'd say you probably get thirsty from all the sodium. Cottage cheese and pb both usually have a pretty good amount of salt.
    NO SALT added cottage cheese.. and ur smuckers by the way makes a NO Salt brand of Peanut Butter

and btw ur smuckers only has 120mg of sodium in it.. not that much comapred to like canned veggies or anything else.. so its not really too much salt

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    NO SALT added cottage cheese.. and ur smuckers by the way makes a NO Salt brand of Peanut Butter

and btw ur smuckers only has 120mg of sodium in it.. not that much comapred to like canned veggies or anything else.. so its not really too much salt
    Ah, gotcha. I thought Smuckers had more salt than that b/c I definitely taste it. I also didn't know there was a no salt version, although I probably wouldn't bother with it.

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jdominic6 View Post
    Damn right, I drink alot of water before bed with my tuna and PB...keeps me hydrated..I also drink a good bit of water at my pwo meal..

Keeps me hydrated, wakes me up in the morning lol..

Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    join the club...
    **disclaimer** the above is only opinion. it contains no capitalization, too much punctuation and (most likely) includes spelling errors.

PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bronkko View Post
    join the club...
    I also carry the card of this club

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I don't drink nearly as much water as I used to because of it.

I need sleep but I wake up to piss and I can't go back to sleep.
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

influx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) influx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) influx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) influx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) influx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) influx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) influx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) influx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) influx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) influx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) influx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Salt helps hydrate your muscles and a hydrated muscle is an anabolic one. Don't cut out your sodium intake, up your water intake. If you're looking to add calories, put a scoop of whey in a shaker cup by your bedside and down it in the middle of the night. Doesn't take much effort...

drewh10987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually wake up 2 or 3 times a night to piss. It's unavoidable I beleive. You could cut off you water intake a couple hours before bed, but thats just not for me. I drink almost 10 liters a day, all the way up until about 5 minutes before I go to bed. I'd simply have to say deal with it, there's no way to avoid it without drinking less water. Besides if your like me you wake up and piss and fall immediately back to sleep as soon as you lay back down. I don't feel it has an effect on my sleep quality.

jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea pissing at nite isnt a big deal....i think one of the best feelings is gettin back in bed after that piss and dozing back off...its so comfortable to me

the thing i hate is when i wake up to **** in the middle of the nite....its pretty rare but it happens to me once in a while and it kills sleep because i am fully awake after it....

it used to happen when my pre-bed meal was canned salmon and spinach...obviously because of the spinach, but now that i do cottage cheese and either PB or almonds i never get the nite time ****s, just the nite time piss
    Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Giorrgi View Post
    And it pisses me off... I think it's why I have some fatigue throughout the day. And I'm not even drinking that much... [not more than 3L per day].

That's not the reason you have fatigue. Generally if you get up to piss and get to sleep within a couple minutes your body will jump into whatever sleep cycle you were in previously fairly quickly. Your fatigue problem is somewhere else.
    "Why in the Hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can; they are all the same kind of men, why can't they be like Marines?"
    In a letter to HQMC, dated 12 Feb. 1918, concerning a inspection of Marines by Gen John J. Black Jack Pershing, CinC, AEF

Khronos' Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110704291

Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RavenStorm View Post
    Yeah, I don't drink nearly as much water as I used to because of it.

I need sleep but I wake up to piss and I can't go back to sleep.
    **disclaimer** the above is only opinion. it contains no capitalization, too much punctuation and (most likely) includes spelling errors.

Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bronkko View Post
    lol good ole Washington state. That piss bottle thing has to of been on the local news at least a couple times in the past year.
    "Why in the Hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can; they are all the same kind of men, why can't they be like Marines?"
    In a letter to HQMC, dated 12 Feb. 1918, concerning a inspection of Marines by Gen John J. Black Jack Pershing, CinC, AEF

Khronos' Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110704291

luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Theres a very simple solution to this problem, at least if you have your own room like I do. Two large, wide-mouthed waterbottles by the bedside. Now I just wake up, release, roll over, and am back to sleep in under a minute.

ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jfla32033 View Post
    yea pissing at nite isnt a big deal....i think one of the best feelings is gettin back in bed after that piss and dozing back off...its so comfortable to me

haha same here.

sometimes I wake up because I have to piss then I look out the window and I see it's starting to get light out, so I just go back to sleep because I don't want to get up yet

Registered User WillPullForFood's Avatar
    WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jfla32033 View Post
    Totally agree. Nothing feels better, as tired as you feel at 4am, than realizing that you've still got several hours sleep left and letting your head hit the pillow again.

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Giorrgi View Post

I do to ...and I have a protein shake waiting in the fridge mixed with milk..I go pee slam it and im back alseep in 2 min. Doesnt really effect me cus I can get back to sleep so fast...but if your waking up no matter what may as well get something out of it!

Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WillPullForFood View Post
    Totally agree. Nothing feels better, as tired as you feel at 4am, than realizing that you've still got several hours sleep left and letting your head hit the pillow again.
    I wish I still had several hours of sleep left at 4am

for me I rarely has to piss during the night unless I eat something right before bed , I know most say you should but lately I've just been trying to eat about a hour before I hit the sack and piss right before.

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Phill.D View Post
    I wish I still had several hours of sleep left at 4am

for me I rarely has to piss during the night unless I eat something right before bed , I know most say you should but lately I've just been trying to eat about a hour before I hit the sack and piss right before.
    I wish I did to ! Im up at 4 20am to get to the gym before work! But im asleep by 8-9pm ...I eat some cottage cheese with peanutbutter and protein powder in it right before bed.