thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sleeping position

When I fall asleep I sometimes wake up in the morning and it feels like I slept in a bad position and some of my joints ache that felt fine when I went to bed. I was wondering if there is a position to sleep in that is healthiest for you so that you get the best rest.

liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thefight View Post
    When I fall asleep I sometimes wake up in the morning and it feels like I slept in a bad position and some of my joints ache that felt fine when I went to bed. I was wondering if there is a position to sleep in that is healthiest for you so that you get the best rest.
    I sleep on my stomach or my back and I'm fine.

Mike

thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whenever I fall asleep on my stomach my lower back hurts in the morning...probably from being bent backwards all night