the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

David Robson - Soy Vs. Whey: The Latest Research!

Whey products have, for some time, maintained their position as the gold standard in protein supplementation. However, there is an alternative protein source considered to be equally as effective as whey: soy. If you would like to learn more read on.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson71.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This was an interesting article David. Did you happen to read Author Rea's article on soy entitled, "Soy Protein Sucks"? Here's the link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/author25.htm

I wonder how these two articles can contradict each other so extremely.
    John 14:6 - I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one can come to the Father except through Me.

Check out my training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107752141

Check out my myspace I share with my wife:
    myspace.com/scottnkatie

Body-for-Life Grand Champion

toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would have to go with Author Rea on this one.

nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Agreed. Soy sux.

Unregistered
    seems to me that a lot of the anti-soy stuff is put out by the dairy business. they are afraid people will stop drinking milk.

Ravi Dev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

major bump

Originally Posted by Unregistered
    seems to me that a lot of the anti-soy stuff is put out by the dairy business. they are afraid people will stop drinking milk.
    I totally agree with you, in fact if you do a little research you will find there are more dangers to consuming milk than consuming soy.

both have been on our diets for several melenium, but since introduction of modern methods of processing the quality of both has become rather detrimental to our health.
    I astutely feel that neither milk nor soy in there commonly found forms in modern times should be consumed on a regular basis.

In previous years & still in certain countries, such as India, milk was consumed fresh from a cow, of which did not incur artificial growth hormones or genetic manipulation nor was such an animal fed on a grain based or canabalistic diet (as which was proven to have caused bovine spongiform encephalopathy, also known as mad cow disease). The milk consumed was never pasturized nor homogenized, both of which are highly detrimental to human health.

Soy, although a step up from consuming chemical ridden carcass, is still a heavily chemically treated crop. America is the largest producer of soy, producing two thirds of the worlds soy crop, of which 80 percent in genetically modified, & 98% is chemically treated. America's primary use of all of this soy is oil, most oil labled "Pure Vegetable Oil" is 100% soy oil, which is unfortunately of the worst oils to consume due to the chemical processing of the beans. after producing the oil, they are left w/ the protein & carbohydrate mass which was previously exclusive livestock feed. In recent decades the major soy producers thought they may increase their profits by selling soy products to the general public rather than selling in large quantities to livestock farmers.

In simple truth there are beneficial & unbeneficial results of consuming milk and/or soy. put simply, if one wishes to lead a healthful, prosperous lifestyle, balance, objectivity & striving to remove ignorance are key qualities to go about doing so.

Metalnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by Scott LaPierre View Post
    This was an interesting article David. Did you happen to read Author Rea's article on soy entitled, "Soy Protein Sucks"? Here's the link:

I wonder how these two articles can contradict each other so extremely.
    Alright, everyone should /seriously/ disregard that article written by Author Rea. IT'S BEEN REMOVED, since it was filled with myths, misinformation and claims with absolutely no evidence. Clearly this article, by David Robson, shows factual scientific evidence to put forth what it mentions, including how the entire process went. Why would anyone disagree with it when it's been PROVEN as a fact that Soy Protein has /absolutely no negatives/ when compared to Whey Protein? If anything, it's even better because of the additional nutrients it contains. People shouldn't be so quick to believe opinionated articles without any evidence to support its claims: it can't be more obvious as to why someone supporting a Whey Protein company (you know how much it costs) would try to make bogus negative claims about Soy Protein, without any scientific proof or even evidence for it. It seems to be final: Soy Protein is /the same if not better/ than Whey Protein.

Resident Libertarian gigahertz123's Avatar
    gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by the_fake_webmaster View Post
    Whey products have, for some time, maintained their position as the gold standard in protein supplementation. However, there is an alternative protein source considered to be equally as effective as whey: soy. If you would like to learn more read on.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson71.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    >live near smart and final extra
    >has bulk section
    >has huge drum of soy protein isolate
    >50 gram serving is 49 grams protein
    >$4.39/lb
    >mfw

Anarchy now
    peak weight: 227
    goal: 170 and 12%bf
    current: 180lb 25%bf

I may be fat, but you're ugly.