mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New Supplements.. Are these worth it?

if any of you guys listen to the bubba the love sponge show you will know that dr mark has a line of supplements out. i am up for trying new stuff but i was wondering what the forums take on the ingrediant makeup of these products is.

here they are.

Revita-t is a capsule designed for men. It helps you generate a little more testosterone, but even more important it helps the testosterone in your body to stay free and not bound, plus choose the correct metabolic pathway*.
    For best results it is suggested to take one or two capsules in the evening, since the body produces most of it testosterone while you are sleeping.

This is Revitalabs’ base drink. The ingredients include the amino acids which work in harmony with your body’s own natural production. By utilizing your body’s own production of hormones, there is no doubt your body knows how to use them. Then by adding the proper additives it helps your body select the pathways most beneficial to you and give you that extra energy to get through the day with less fatigue

Revitatropin PM is a drink to help you get the restful night sleep your body needs to produce the hormones you need to get through a productive day and/or workout.*
    Added to the evening Revitatropin Base drink you can get the benefits of both in one wild berry drink.

take a look at these and tell me what you think.
    Last edited by mikethehammer; 09-22-2007 at 09:01 AM.

iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i really don't like the looks of them your money could be better spent elsewhere.

activatex would be a better alternative to the first also stacking with t-force would be sick.

as far as the second goes xtend or purple wrath look like a better options

lastly depending on cost it dosent look to bad as far as a sleep aid. alternitly any zma, zmp,zmt, w gaba would do stacking with powerfull would be a awsome addition and wouldn't disapoint.
    Last edited by iw1; 09-22-2007 at 09:17 AM. Reason: more indepth

Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just looks like rehashes of products already available.
    BTDT

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how innovative!

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You could do much IMO.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikethehammer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the price tag on these products are also pretty high. for all three it will cost $148 as a package deal.

bumps

vajuggalo05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vajuggalo05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vajuggalo05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vajuggalo05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vajuggalo05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vajuggalo05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vajuggalo05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vajuggalo05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vajuggalo05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vajuggalo05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vajuggalo05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was thinking about trying the revita fb. i'm a huge bubba mark

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mikethehammer View Post
    the price tag on these products are also pretty high. for all three it will cost $148 as a package deal.
    Originally Posted by mikethehammer View Post
    bumps
    Originally Posted by vajuggalo05 View Post
    i was thinking about trying the revita fb. i'm a huge bubba mark
    There are much better products than those. If you let me know what exactly you are looking for, I can recommend some stuff.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

agcummin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agcummin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agcummin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agcummin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bubba got me too. Hope I get what i pay for. Got the PM formula. Will try it tonight and tell you if it works or not.