superman17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy burning out why and how to stop it

what makes us burn out i was on top of my game. then me and my gf were forced to break up few months later i just didnt want to anymore i had no more ambition and now ive quit for last 4 months and went from 190lbs at 5'6 5'7 to 170lbs really sad actually. but i wanna start back up just dunno what makes us burn out this post really has not much point just wanted to find out how many people this happens to and what causes it?
    anyone can train to failure but its the passion for pain that puts me ahead!

Registered User Personification's Avatar
    Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Burning out happens. Be it Physical, Mental, or Emotional. Hell, breaking up with a significant other is tough, it brings down the best of us. The trick to overcoming it is...well I wish I could tell you the trick, but truthfully there isn't one. Just time and desire. I say time cause the old addage is true, Time heals all wounds. Desire, now that is a different one. You say you desire to get back into bodybuilding. Well if that is true use that desire to fuel you. Use it to make yourself feel whatever it is you wish, be it ; Hate, Anger, Self-Respect. You want to become better then you are, better then you were. Make it Happen. Don't sit around and say, "I wish I was this, I wish I was that". Go out, hit the gym, nothing tough to start, maybe just a few sets of whatever you feel your best excercise is. That will fuel you, to see yourself back in the gym. It will make you want to acheive what you had, and get better then what you were. It is a good tool.
    Once a man finds purpose, he is no longer a man without a path. He is no longer lost in his own decision-making, for he has put his trust in what he knows he was created to be.

Registered User IronCurtainLabs's Avatar
    IronCurtainLabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Desire

I knoe how u feel man............i was doin good and was on top of my game before i met my GF......but for some reason when I was with my GF, i never had the time to train and after a couple of months she left me for someone else which left me in depression for a while......during this time, i had absolutely no desire to train and to make things worse, i actually GAINED 40 pounds....but now im gradually getting back to top shape with a new mindset and ambition to get even bigger and more cut......Hell, she'll probably come back to me, who knoes?......but yea, i knoe how u feel........and it sucks, try never to let anyone get in front of your goals......im prayin for ya man...
    GOD loves you!

superman17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the help and thats to bad about you and your ex gf my gf rents made us break up and im stubborn and cant let go
    anyone can train to failure but its the passion for pain that puts me ahead!

Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn man that sux. i had a gf once whose parents didnt lyk me cuz i was hispanic, but the girl was mad crazy about me and they made us break up but fuk it... just tell her 2 go out w/ her friends and u guys meet up and leave 2gether.
    BULKING SEASON BABY!!!

tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea i feel for all u guys my g/f's rents made me n her break up after 8 mths still not ova her but oh well theres always clubbin n by the way do u guys know if stress has ne impact on muscle growth?

RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by tygersol
    by the way do u guys know if stress has ne impact on muscle growth?
    stress produces cortisol and cortisol is catabolic to muscles (it eats them up and spits them out) that's not coooool.
    \in*ten*si*ty\ - Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
    see also: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

H.V.T. - High Volume Training!

tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    **** maybe thats why i stuggle so much to gain weight oh well go Nlarge that ****s good helping me already gained 2 pounds this wk

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't allow it to get you down, let it be fuel for the fire. Become engraged, become a monster, be evil if you must, but TRAIN. Sadness passes but self improvement is long lasting!
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

rickcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    breaking up should give you more motivation. Now you can get huge and scare off her new BF and show her what she left behind. And then when she begs you to take her back, you tell that bitch to **** off.

DaAznGame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hell girls are what got me into weights, the stress and anger they put me through.......

Spnkthru_AST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try and use the negatives as positives, go to the gym when you don't want to and get the negative out. you might not have the BEST possibly workouts but at least your going and that sure as hell is better than not going and when things are looking better you'll get in the groove and kick ass.

hell, in this ****ty economy I just graduated into I'm unemployed and have no money but when I go to the gym and bust my ass it's a release and escape even if its only for an hour