Closed Thread
    SolidSnake14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolidSnake14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolidSnake14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolidSnake14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolidSnake14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolidSnake14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolidSnake14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolidSnake14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolidSnake14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolidSnake14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SolidSnake14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Whey and creatine mixture?

I've just started my creatine reload about a week ago, normally I take creatine with water separately from whey. However, is it ok if I mix whey and creatine together and then drink it in milk?(I take my whey in milk). Also, I recently started to take casein as well, would it be alright if I took whey, casein AND creatine all together after my workout, before I go to bed?
    "Using no way as a way, having no limitation as a limitation" - Bruce Lee

Sport Nutritionist :) WannaBbig!'s Avatar
    WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Absolutely fine. Just make sure you drink it pretty soon after mixing the creatine in otherwise all the creatine will convert to creatinine (useless byproduct), the increase in insulin (from the carbohydrates) will also help with the absorption of creatine into muscle tissue.
    "This game, this iron warfare... S**t, it's all about progress and conquest. Bettering yourself, besting the weights, evolving at a constant, regular pace toward your ideal physique." - Animalpak.com

Fail to Plan...then Plan to Fail.

Dialene 4 review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=95389043#post95389043

87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What i like to do is mix up my protein shake (I like mine w/ skim milk too) and take my creatine by putting about a caps worth of the shake in my mouth and then dumping the creatine right into the pool that's created and just swallowing. You don't taste it at all and there's virtually no texture to it either
    Starting to suck a little less at benching...

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    There seems to be some major confusion for what this section is for. It is for supplement reviews on products you have used.

That's it.

There is no gray area on this.

Everyday (yes, day) I have to move at least 15 threads out of this section. Most go to the main Supplement section, some even go to the Supplement Logs section.

If you have a question on a product, post your thread in the MAIN supplement forum.

If you are logging a product, post your thread in the Supplement Logs section.

Any other threads that do NOT involve a review of a product do not belong here either.

Remember what the overall forum view describes this forum as:
    If you have used ANY supplements in your life, please post your experience with them here!
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)