Thread: GH vs HGH

KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow GH vs HGH

Hi,

I am in my 30's and I'm not new to excercise or working-out but I've recently decided to take my excercise program more seriously and take my expectations of how I want to look to the next level. I've recently read a lot about GH and it's positive effects etc... Where I am confused is what is the difference between GH products and HGH products? Are they the same products? Do they have the same results? Any product recommendations for either?

I appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks!

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    hGH = GH.

Any product recommendations for either?
    Look elsewhere.
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    And just so you're clear as to why, growth hormone (the actual peptide hormone in the human body) isn't anabolic, and it's only lipolytic and anti-catabolic in extremely high (re: supraphysiological) amounts. And this is the actual recombant, drug form of the hormone.

Futher info:

Short-term recombinant GH administration (40mcg/kg/ED) has shown no effect on the fractional rate of skeletal muscle protein synthesis, nor has it been shown to reduce the rate of whole-body proteolysis (re: break-down), even though it does elevate circulating IGF-1 concentrations, and this is in experienced weight-lifters (1). A similar six-week study on trained athletes found that GH administration had no effect on maximal strength or body-composition (2).

Or, to phrase it conclusively:

From: Rennie MJ.Claims for the anabolic effects of growth hormone: a case of the emperor's new clothes? Br J Sports Med. 2003 Apr;37(2):100-5.

The results of studies of muscle protein synthesis, body composition, and strength in healthy young to middle aged humans tell a different tale: so far no robust, credible study has been able to show clear effects of either medium to long term rhGH administration, alone or in combination with a variety of training protocols or anabolic steroids, on muscle protein synthesis, mass or strength.

Additional Refs. cited:

1. Yarasheski KE, Zachweija JJ, Angelopoulos TJ, Bier DM Short-term growth hormone treatment does not increase muscle protein synthesis in experienced weight lifters. J Appl Physiol. 1993 Jun;74(6):3073-6.

2. Deyssig R, Frisch H, Blum WF, Waldhor T. Effect of growth hormone treatment on hormonal parameters, body composition and strength in athletes. Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1993 Apr;128(4):313-8.
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SprtNvolcoM00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unless the GH is the real deal - injectable - your wasting your time.
    UNDERSTAND ... The information stated above (my advice) is based soly on personal experiences. It is only MY opinion unless stated otherwise.

AIM: Sprt N VolcoM

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM00
    Unless the GH is the real deal - injectable - your wasting your time.
    Yup and the real stuff costs a ****load and is also dangerous.

johnnybbad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sculli
    If it is administered properly and physiological values are kept under regular (monthly) surveillance, HgH can dramatically improve skeletal muscle mass and definition, especially when combined with anabolic supplements.

Most top contenders at the Mr. Olympia have either supplemented with Human Growth Hormone in the past or are doing so in the present, with dramatic results.

If it is administered properly and physiological values are kept under regular (monthly) surveillance, HgH can dramatically improve skeletal muscle mass and definition, especially when combined with anabolic supplements.

Most top contenders at the Mr. Olympia have either supplemented with Human Growth Hormone in the past or are doing so in the present, with dramatic results.

Injectible HgH will run you somewhere between $8,000 and $20,000 a year

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by johnnybbad

Yeah, do you think anyone one these boards is going to have it properly administered and monitored? NO. Most top Mr O contenders are also extremely unhealthy. Bottom line is the real stuff costs thousands a year and is bad for your health unless your doctor is monitoring and you are into your 50's and beyond. For an average Joe to start messing with the stuff is very stupid. Good luck getting your hands on the real stuff anyway.

Yeah, do you think anyone one these boards is going to have it properly administered and monitored? NO. Most top Mr O contenders are also extremely unhealthy. Bottom line is the real stuff costs thousands a year and is bad for your health unless your doctor is monitoring and you are into your 50's and beyond. For an average Joe to start messing with the stuff is very stupid. Good luck getting your hands on the real stuff anyway.
    For an athlete to benefit from hgh the way he does from steroids, he'd have to obtain somewhere in the $3,000 to $4,000 range of Genotropin at least. There's usually 4 IUs per packet, so I'm guessing you'd need in the range of 9 small boxes or so for a months' cycle of hgh.

The product itself isn't hard to obtain if you have a connection with any reputable laboratory or pharmaceutical manufacturer.

Like I said, if one is careful about one's use - as they should be with any supplementation - and if one's insulin, hepatitic, pancreatic, and other values are taken, say, bimonthly, I don't see why this person shouldn't supplement with hgh.
    Attached Images

KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAFTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Great Advice

Thanks guys. All of your info and references have been a help. Like I said, I am looking for that certain legal and safe way to gain that "Umpf" that can make a significant/dramatic increase.

Have any of you out there been able to find an off the self product that can help with my routine?

I apprecciate all of your comments and feedback.

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KRAFTY
    Thanks guys. All of your info and references have been a help. Like I said, I am looking for that certain legal and safe way to gain that "Umpf" that can make a significant/dramatic increase.

Have any of you out there been able to find an off the self product that can help with my routine?

I apprecciate all of your comments and feedback.
    If you are not interested in using OTC supps see a TRT doc and try and talk him into putting you on therapy if you want to do this legally, the doses are low by gear standpoints but you will still see results.
    BTW I have 2 very close friends who are dosing Jinotropin right now @ 4-6 IU's/day and the results have been surprisingly good!

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Yo all these guys are right..............anything labelled GH or HGH that are pills or liquid is junk because these are broken down in your body before they even reach the necessary pathways.................you have to get the real thing (injectable=EXPENSIVE).....................