Thread: BSN Products

Ninevolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question BSN Products

You may have seen my last thread, but I use BSN NO Xplode, Nitrix and Cell-Mass. Are these products alright? Do they work well or am I just wasting my $$ on stuff that will not produce results. I'm just trying to gain 10-15 more lbs of muscle mass. I consume about 80 to 100 ounces of water a day and will be starting ON 100% Whey. What do the pros think? Is Cell mass an alright creatine?

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why did you make a new thread? If you were unsatisfied with the responses, bump up your post. I'm not flaming you just informing you.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) j702 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

bsn

bump. but im in a good mood and ive only been on for a little while so i made the same mistakes but imo i dont really like the muscle tech products because there really not cheap compared to other products that do the same thing

I just wanted to make sure I'm wording my questions right to get the best responses. I'm a bit anal about what to take. I see nitrix is #3 best seller and NO Xplode is working well for me so far. But want to be sure CellMass is a good creatine.

fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by j702
    bump. but im in a good mood and ive only been on for a little while so i made the same mistakes but imo i dont really like the muscle tech products because there really not cheap compared to other products that do the same thing
    what? huh? Did I read this incorrectly? The thread is about BSN, not Muscletech. I am actually thinking about taking NOexplode, but it is expensive.

fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ninevolt
    I just wanted to make sure I'm wording my questions right to get the best responses. I'm a bit anal about what to take. I see nitrix is #3 best seller and NO Xplode is working well for me so far. But want to be sure CellMass is a good creatine.
    I would go with some Higher Power CEE or bulk CEE. It is much cheaper than CellMass

But does cellmass work? It has glutamine as well as creatine ethyl ester. I'm getting 6 grams per day and 4 of the glutamine

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All the bsn products work just fine.They are however way overpriced.