BadLuckJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats a better exercises than skullcrushers for long head?

Skulls seem to be the best that I've found. Is there any better?

I usually do just 3 sets of a long head exercises like skulls and then finish my tris off with more lateral head exercise like CG Bench or Dips x3.

_____________________ SpreeWheels24's Avatar
    SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BadLuckJoe

I usually do just 3 sets of a long head exercises like skulls and then finish my tris off with more lateral head exercise like CG Bench or Dips x3.
    overhead extensions with 1 dumbell. It seems like the same movement for the triceps, but with a different variation. I don't know if it works the long head or if it works other tricep muscles.

_____________________ SpreeWheels24's Avatar
    SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpreeWheels24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by No Brakes
    Just so you know, you will probably get more interest in this in the "Excercises Forum". Many people with knowledge will see this as posted in the wrong area and ignore it.
    It is in the exercises forum. Or is it a joke or are you being sarcastic? Or am i going crazy?

LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Actually you are in the "Sex" forum.

aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BadLuckJoe

Seated triceps presses, preferably with a barbell. They are like overhead dumbell extensions, only with a barbell, and I get a better feel from them.

Registered User DownTownDurrell's Avatar
    DownTownDurrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownTownDurrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownTownDurrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownTownDurrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownTownDurrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rope presses....or better yet dips?
    height: 6'1
    weight: 220
    chest: 47
    arms: 16 1/2
    forearm: 13
    waist: 36 1/2
    calves: 16 1/2
    thighs: 24

imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    any form of overhead extension, with elbows CLOSE to your head for maximum long head stretch. if you let your elbow flare out it will pretty much turn into a half-pressing exercise shifting the stress from the long head to the triceps belly.
    -Mortality-

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seated 2-Arm Dumbbell Extension
    Overhead Extensions with Triceps Bar
    Lying Triceps Extensions
    Reverse Grip Cable Press-downs
    neg reds on sight crew

big guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can some1 give me some exercises that stress the inner head more and the same for outer. thanks
    Keep on training, eatin n sleepin= keep on growin!

Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by imageek
    any form of overhead extension, with elbows CLOSE to your head for maximum long head stretch. if you let your elbow flare out it will pretty much turn into a half-pressing exercise shifting the stress from the long head to the triceps belly.
    Excellent point. Too many times people allow their elbows to flare way out on overhead presses, french curls, skullcrushes, etc....