Irruption has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Activity level so i know how many calories to eat?

Basically i'm trying to figure out my daily caloric needs to maintain my weight by using the Harris Benedict formula, but i'm not sure what my activity level would go as? My routine goes as stated below :

-Monday Back
    -Tuesday - Chest/Triceps
    -Wednesday - Abs/Biceps
    -Thursday - Legs (all lower body)
    - Friday - Shoulders/Traps
    - Saturday - Abs
    -Sunday Calves

I'm not sure what my activity level would count as because i workout about everyday for about 30 minutes to an hour, but other than that almost every day i don't really move around alot so i'm not sure what my activity level would count as?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who cares what one you pick. Take a guess at something that seems accurate and ADJUST BASED ON REAL CHANGES. The whole idea is it's just an estimate

Also, your routine is terrible..
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Who cares what one you pick. Take a guess at something that seems accurate and ADJUST BASED ON REAL CHANGES. The whole idea is it's just an estimate

Also, your routine is terrible..
    what's so bad about my routine?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Irruption View Post
    what's so bad about my routine?
    Abs day, calves day, splitting up body parts

You should do a proven routine
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Abs day, calves day, splitting up body parts

You should do a proven routine
    Well i guess the splitting of abs and calves is bad, but the splitting up body parts is a routine i've read about but usually its with back and biceps together but i decided to just make biceps with abs so i could train the bicep without it being tired from the back workouts if that makes sense thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Irruption View Post
    i decided to just make biceps with abs so i could train the bicep without it being tired from the back workouts if that makes sense thanks
    It doesn't - for example my triceps can get hit 3 days in a row. My traps get hit almost every workout. Do they 'overtrain' - no my traps are probably one of my strongest points.

Read this:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139911893

graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont see the point in having a calves and abs only day
    even the rest of the workout seems poor tbh..
    stick to something simple but effective:

A-upper body
    B- lower body

Do: ABAB/BABA each week