westcoastjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

going to the gym everyday

i just started the rippletoes program so i already go to the gym about ~3 times a week, but i want to go every single day, but what should i do on the days i dont do rippletoes? run/play basketball/swim, or what? the problem is, im really skinny and currently bulking (5 11, 152 lbs), so im afraid i might burn too many calories.

advice?

I Squat in the Curl Rack Beowolf Agate's Avatar
    Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by westcoastjon View Post
    i just started the rippletoes program so i already go to the gym about ~3 times a week, but i want to go every single day, but what should i do on the days i dont do rippletoes? run/play basketball/swim, or what? the problem is, im really skinny and currently bulking (5 11, 152 lbs), so im afraid i might burn too many calories.

advice?
    Don't go. Duh.

tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100)
    every single day is too much
    just do chest and arm and maybe calf exercises on tuesdays and thurs if ur diong mon wed fri
    Leave everything you've got in the gym when you walk out the door, otherwise you're an *******.

industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rippetoe's.
    [in-duh-stree] - energetic, devoted activity at any work or task; diligence

"The greatness of a man's power is in the measure of his surrender." -William Booth

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by tiTHEking View Post
    just do chest and arm and maybe calf exercises on tuesdays and thurs if ur diong mon wed fri
    bad advice if your doing rippetoes do it by the book

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

advice?
    Nothing wrong with 90-120 mins of cardio a week, but if you're gonna do more.... ask yourself:

Am I willing to go to the gym every time I like, or is the discipline to do what will deliver good gains a bigger priority for me?
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

alpha-romeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha-romeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha-romeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha-romeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha-romeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha-romeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha-romeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha-romeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha-romeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha-romeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha-romeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

advice?
    rest is very imp
    coz ur ody grows when u take rest and sleep
    so better ke the routine like it is don't go every day ...
    LARGER THAN LIFE

tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ThatArmyKid View Post
    bad advice if your doing rippetoes do it by the book
    nope the book is just to make money whats posted on the forums is good enough
    i do my own kind of rippetoes and already have had major improvements in 2months
    Leave everything you've got in the gym when you walk out the door, otherwise you're an *******.

liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i do my own kind of rippetoes and already have had major improvements in 2months
    W/e works for you. For the record, you're not doing SS/Rippetoes.

Mike

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You do realize that you contradicted yourself?

Also, he said "by the book" not "buy the book".

"By the book" is a common English expression meaning "follow the instructions".
    Last edited by Dave76; 09-23-2007 at 04:27 PM.

uberrabbitguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberrabbitguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberrabbitguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberrabbitguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

advice?
    get drunk

knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Negged.
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165969711

SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u could play san Andreas and go to the gym in the game to soothe ur mind
    Current weigh: 61kg
    Goal weight: 70kg

MAX dead: 115kg
    MAX Bench: 62.5 kg
    MAX squat:?kg

"the reason i lift, to totally F**K up pieces of iron"

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by industree View Post
    Rippetoe's.
    lol was wondering who would say something first
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SleepwenUrDEad View Post
    u could play san Andreas and go to the gym in the game to soothe ur mind
    or you could play lost power and go to the gym there =)
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+