criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy damn refeed day!

alright i'm on the last day of my second week of keto.Things have been going well...when i started keto i was at 171.6 lbs and before my refeed yesterday i was at 166.3 lbs.But damn! I went on an eating spree yesterday with ice cream,rice,ramen and also a lot of meat.I definitely ate more than what i normally eat so i should have gone way past my supposed caloric intake.Damn,and now,believe it or not,i'm exactly at 171.6 again!
    *#%@! I just hope these poundage regains aren't permanent,i hope my partying yesterday didn't slowdown my progress.I really need to lose most of my fats in less than 3 weeks time.

Alright just a rant.
    check out www.true protein.com and use trc931 for 5% off

Billy Shears has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It sounds like a lot of water gain, mostly. You have to remember, that water follows carbs, that is; for every molocule of glucogen stored in your muscles, 4 molecules of water is attached to it. So anytime someone carbs up or has high carbs, you can expect some water gain along with that.

Same with the initial weight loss when starting out on Keto. Some people do back flips because they lost 5lbs in one week. They forget that its mostly water due to the lack of carbs and glucogen in their system.

completelynew is on a distinguished road. (+10) completelynew is on a distinguished road. (+10) completelynew is on a distinguished road. (+10) completelynew is on a distinguished road. (+10) completelynew is on a distinguished road. (+10) completelynew is on a distinguished road. (+10) completelynew is on a distinguished road. (+10) completelynew is on a distinguished road. (+10) completelynew is on a distinguished road. (+10) completelynew is on a distinguished road. (+10) completelynew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't worry about it and keep dieting. You're almost there.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by completelynew View Post
    Don't worry about it and keep dieting. You're almost there.
    OP needed you 13 years ago mate. Where were you then? Hmm?