Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Multivitamins

DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Multivitamins

Whats the difference between designer multivitamins like Animal Pak and more common brands like Centrum Performance? Is there something extra in these "bodybuilding" vitamins that make them better suited for lifting or is it just another way for supp companies to make an extra buck off of uneducated meat heads? Also, while looking up Animal Pak on BB.com there was an option of combining Animal Pack with Animal Stack, what exactly is Animal Stack and what does it do?
    Last edited by DUILEE; 05-03-2005 at 01:39 PM.
    If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?

391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000)
    animal pak will have higher dosages, along with many other goodies.

this is animal stak http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/stak2.html

i would still recommend nutrilite double X over animal pak, as it is great quality and much cheaper
    Prime Signature Real Estate for Rent
    Advertise Here!

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I buy multi vitamins from the chemist. Its 79p for 2 months supply the brand name is value vits is there any difference between these and them rip off vitamins???

DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just looked up the nutritional values on Animal Paks and one thing that stuck out at me is it has 200% of the DRV for vitamin A. Usually I'm not too concerned about getting more than 100% of the recommended dosage but too much vitamin A causes your bones to weaken. Thought I'd share that.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just take a normal one a day multivitamins, and stack it with a Vit B Complex and Vit C supplement (important vitamins for bodybuilders). Way less expensive than buying Animak Paks.
    IG: @tuanlifts

M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usualy buy animal pak but after this last one i wont buy them again for awhile

they are good but

1. they smell like crap and make me feel sick everytime i take them

2. big tablets

3. to many damn tablets

so i will buy something else now

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Multivitamins that contain only 100% of the RDA are made to give people with normal activity levels and normal diets what the FDA feels they need to supplement when eating a well balanced diet. With that in mind, do you consider a bodybuilding diet and bodybuilding workouts normal? The FDA places the recommended dietary RDA allowance of protein to be 50 grams: are you gonna follow that too? Where the FDA fails in it's RDA's is that is the same whether you are a young child who weighs 75lbs. or 35 year old who is 100lbs overweight. Centrum and One a Day, while better than nothing, fail in comparison to multi's like Optimum's OptiMen, Animal Pak, etc, in providing an active adult with the vitamins and minerals they need to sustain healthy hormonal and metabolic levels. I'm not going to get into the specifics but if you should do your research into the importance of vitamins and minerals before you tout meeting the FDA's RDA's as sufficient. To a some poor starving kid in the Sudan these might be beneficial, but not to a bodybuilder. Don't forget, they also approved drugs like Vioxx and Phen Phen.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

I took a sports nutrition class last semester and one of the things the instructor stipulated was that athletes (including bodybuilders) shouldn't take more than the RDA for vitamin A. This guy was a former bodybuilder so I'm gonna take his word on this subject. Yes, BBer's do need more than the FDA's recommmends for many things but vitamin A is not one of them.

DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeathfromBelow will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Regular old

I take a regular old 100% multi vitamin but I supplement that with specific things that I want more of -- like 3 grams of vitamin c. I don't want 1000 percent of fat solubles or other things like zinc which can be detrimental in high doses. just my 2 cents

devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another thing. Yes, the cheaper ones do have other crap in them, such as artifical colors and what not. I also think the "advanced" multis are better formulated, because I get the feeling that companies like centrum just throw vitamins together with no though process what so ever...

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DUILEE
    I took a sports nutrition class last semester and one of the things the instructor stipulated was that athletes (including bodybuilders) shouldn't take more than the RDA for vitamin A. This guy was a former bodybuilder so I'm gonna take his word on this subject. Yes, BBer's do need more than the FDA's recommmends for many things but vitamin A is not one of them.
    Consuming more than 25,000 IU of vitamin A per day (adults) and 10,000 IU per day (children) from either food or supplements or both is known to be toxic. Please show me one potent multivitamin which even provides half this amount.

OptiMen: 7,500 IU
    Animal Pak: 9900IU
    AST Multi Pro 32X: 10,000 IU

I think you also need to keep in mind that this is a fat soluble vitamin. You need certain fatty acid ratios in your food in order to absorb this vitamin. Optimally, you could if you had the right amount of pure fatty acids you could absorp the full amount of vitamin A. However, since you are not supplementing it alone some will be lost. Which means, unless you are idiot taking a ridiculous amount of vitamin A with a high fat diet it will not become toxic.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Many vitamins are toxic at high levels but thats not what I'm talking about. If you take high amounts of vitamin A for an extended amount of time it has been shown to cause bone loss. You also have to take into account that you get a substantial amount of vitamins through your diet on top of what you get in a multivitamin. I'm just throwing this out there for people to consider.

Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100)
    DUILEE I've been taking a multi for 6 years with 10,000 IU's of Vitamin A...oh ****, my finger just fell off and cracked...my bones are so weak. *rolleyes*

Some of you guys need to stop being parrots, and look things up for yourself.

Vitamin A in the form of BETA CARTONENE WHICH MOST MULTIS PROVIDE, is not considered TOXIC.

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    PRO VITAMIN COMPLETE. A liquid vitamin that tastes like thick cranberry juice. 100% or more of every vitamin + 4g of fiber + phytonutrients + amino acids.

Google it.
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

Originally Posted by Rectus Femoris
    DUILEE I've been taking a multi for 6 years with 10,000 IU's of Vitamin A...oh ****, my finger just fell off and cracked...my bones are so weak. *rolleyes*

Some of you guys need to stop being parrots, and look things up for yourself.

Vitamin A in the form of BETA CARTONENE WHICH MOST MULTIS PROVIDE, is not considered TOXIC.
    How intelligent. Thats like a smoker saying "I've been smoking a pack a day for 10 years and my lungs haven't popped out yet." Some people like to look ahead a little bit beyond their lifting years and try to avoid possible health problems. You say I should look this stuff up for myself? How many sports nutrition classes have you taken lately? I'll take information from a college nutrition professor over some crap you've read on the internet any day of the week. Obviously you are very well educated on the subject though judging by that mind boggling reputation you have. Roll your eyes at that.
    Last edited by DUILEE; 05-04-2005 at 10:59 AM.

Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100) Rectus Femoris is not very well liked. (-100)
    So in other words you're a parrot who doesn't think for himself and regurgitates what other people tell him.

Monkey see monkey do.

The rest of us with IQ's in the positive numbers will actual research things on our own. Do yourself a favor and ask the sports teacher who thinks for you about Beta Carotene and toxicity.

See you later, parrot.

cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just looked up the nutritional values on Animal Paks and one thing that stuck out at me is it has 200% of the DRV for vitamin A. Usually I'm not too concerned about getting more than 100% of the recommended dosage but too much vitamin A causes your bones to weaken. Thought I'd share that.
    well theres a difference between going over the DRV and being toxic, also is it beta caratine? because beta caratine itself isnt toxic at high levels, like true vitiman A.
    Go to your local pound and adopt a cat or dog. It will add years to your life and theirs.

Go Noles!

Originally Posted by cubical
    because beta caratine itself isnt toxic at high levels, like true vitiman A.
    DING DING DING! You mean it won't make my "bones weak"???

ahahahahhaha

Where does your vast knowledge of nutrition and supplementation come from? Do you have a science lab set up in your bedroom to prove your theories? Give me a break. Almost alll knowledge about nutrition/supplements comes from studies, experiments, observations, etc. done by OTHER people. How is this for free thinking: Studies show that continued use of vitamin A in high amounts can lead to a decrease in bone density. Therefore, to avoid this don't take excessive amounts of vitamin A. Not too much interpretation needed on this one. Here's some links that will enable you to do some thinking of your own. But hey, maybe that Harvard study got it all wrong.
    http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/govt...aminAToxic.htm
    http://nutrition.tufts.edu/research/...vitamin_a.html
    http://chealth.canoe.ca/health_news_...4&news_id=7299

This is the problem when you're a parrot. If you actually bothered to READ the studies you linked instead of mindlessly copying and pasting, you'd see that it doesn't refer to Beta Carotene.

First study refers to Vitamin A retinol found in cod liver oil and other sources NOT BETA CAROTENE. In fact, if you open your fu.cking eyes and read the first study you quoted it is clear to point out that: "Beta carotene, which is converted to vitamin A by the body, is not associated with an increased risk of fracture. Beta carotene is found in carrots, tomatoes, cantaloupe, spinach and other fruits and vegetables."

The second study you provided confirms the same thing. Once again you show your lack of reading skills and provide the link to a study that actually DEBUNKS the sniveling bull**** you wish to pass of as fact. Let's see what the second link you provided says: "Beta-carotene found in healthy fruits and vegetables can easily be converted into vitamin A to meet our needs. Fortunately, there isn’t any negative link between beta-carotene and bone health." OOPS!! Your dumb ass fuc.ked up again and you've proved me right.

And finally the third study, which you didn't bother to read repeats the same information and quotes studies.

So again you pompous fool. Multivitamins that provide Vitamin A in the form of Beta Carotene are NOT harmful or toxic. When you learn to think for yourself instead of being a mindless puppet we can discuss this further, but for now you've been OWNED.
    Last edited by Rectus Femoris; 05-04-2005 at 08:13 PM.

Show me where I stated that beta carotene caused bone loss. I made the statement that people should be careful taking vitamin A for the reasons listed above, thats all. Now you've resorted to putting words in my mouth to make your argument valid? I'm done with this argument, use your flawed logic somewhere else.
    Last edited by DUILEE; 05-04-2005 at 10:08 PM.

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rectus Femoris
    This is the problem when you're a parrot. If you actually bothered to READ the studies you linked instead of mindlessly copying and pasting, you'd see that it doesn't refer to Beta Carotene.

First study refers to Vitamin A retinol found in cod liver oil and other sources NOT BETA CAROTENE. In fact, if you open your fu.cking eyes and read the first study you quoted it is clear to point out that: "Beta carotene, which is converted to vitamin A by the body, is not associated with an increased risk of fracture. Beta carotene is found in carrots, tomatoes, cantaloupe, spinach and other fruits and vegetables."

The second study you provided confirms the same thing. Once again you show your lack of reading skills and provide the link to a study that actually DEBUNKS the sniveling bull**** you wish to pass of as fact. Let's see what the second link you provided says: "Beta-carotene found in healthy fruits and vegetables can easily be converted into vitamin A to meet our needs. Fortunately, there isn’t any negative link between beta-carotene and bone health." OOPS!! Your dumb ass fuc.ked up again and you've proved me right.

And finally the third study, which you didn't bother to read repeats the same information and quotes studies.

So again you pompous fool. Multivitamins that provide Vitamin A in the form of Beta Carotene are NOT harmful or toxic. When you learn to think for yourself instead of being a mindless puppet we can discuss this further, but for now you've been OWNED.
    You are correct but you'd get more respect if you didn't act so immature about it.
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Beta-Carotene is non-toxic. Most multi-vitamins use beta-carotene for that reason. Centrum is not a recommended multi because it is underdosed, used synthetic vitamins, and is poorly manufactured causing decreased absorption. My personal favorite multi-vitamin is Green Source by Vitamin World.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

rtkawano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use Beverly's Super Pak, but only take it five days of the week so that my system can clear out on the weekend.

Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Burzmali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt
    Beta-Carotene is non-toxic. Most multi-vitamins use beta-carotene for that reason. Centrum is not a recommended multi because it is underdosed, used synthetic vitamins, and is poorly manufactured causing decreased absorption. My personal favorite multi-vitamin is Green Source by Vitamin World.
    I keep hearing this about Centrum, and I'm not getting it.

Atoms are atoms, why does it matter if the vitamins are synthetic or food-derived?

Show me where I stated that beta carotene caused bone loss.
    Is that the best save you can attempt? I've stated in every post that Beta Carotene found in most multis is NON-TOXIC and you came with sniveling BS...now that you've been OWNED you want to backpeddal.

God you're dumb.

I made the statement that people should be careful taking vitamin A for the reasons listed above, thats all.
    No, you attacked me when I stated that Beta Carotene is non-toxic with stupid sarcastic comments.

Now you've resorted to putting words in my mouth to make your argument valid?
    So tell me...since in every reply I've pointed out that I was referring to BETA CAROTENE, why did you disagree with me? You're not only a horribly informed, you're also a bad liar.

Now go crawl under a rock.

LET IT GO. I never said anything negative about beta carotene. I put emphasis on VITAMIN A, not beta carotene. Alot of supplement companies have seen the light and reduced the amount of vitamin A they put in multivitamins but many of them still give you too much VITAMIN A, which is bad. Can you grasp that? Your multi may not have 100% of the RDA for vitamin A but when you add in the vitamins you consume from diet it can easily exceed this dosage. What is so hard to figure out here? And don't accuse me of attacking you on this. You came out, guns blazing, trying to flame me. Can we say inferiority complex? Jesus Christ!
    Last edited by DUILEE; 05-05-2005 at 11:38 AM.

Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i've been taking GNC multi and since the first day of using it i've been pissing real yellow...anyway my question is shouldnt my body be absorbing it instead of pissing it out?
    Suppish-
    1. so cool that the person seems sleepy
    2. abnormally slick
    3. stealthy, sly

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are constantly pissing yellow it is because you are either not drinking enough water or you are overdoing the vitamins. B vitamins are water-soluble, not fat-soluble, therefore they do not require the presence of fats to be absorbed.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

LET IT GO. I never said anything negative about beta carotene.
    Because you didn't know the difference between Beta Carotene source Vitamina A and other forms of Vitamin A even to the point that you quoted studies that contradicted you and agreed with me. Next time don't talk out of your ass, and you won't make such a fool out of yourself.

If you actually KNEW about Beta Carotene not being toxic you would have agreed with my very first reply in this thread, but you keep mixing up the two so I had to hold your hand and teach you. My very first post in this thread referred to Beta Carotene being non-toxic and you replied with sarcastic nonsense.

You must really feel dumb.