IFBBMATT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Tri's that wont grow

I am having trouble getting my triceps to grow. i have been lifting for years and know all the lifts and tricks. i just cant get my tri's to grow. i cant even get them to be sore the next day anymore, even after hitting them with twenty working sets...any suggestions?

STran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Y0 wrong section bud.... the "Exercises" section will help you out a lot cuz there are a lot of people in the same situation like you!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

20 sets wow...& soreness means nothing! go to the exercise section and search through what people have posted w/ the same prob as you. You will learn A LOT!

payce

dvatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dvatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have been making great gains doing reverse grip bench press. a buddy of mine can put up like 275 at 195 bodyweight his tris are unbelievable.

Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try doing close grips on the bench
    its been working for me