Closed Thread
    Get yo Guns Up Playa!!! MenTaLPiRacY's Avatar
    MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Canadian pigs own dude with car.

looks like the Nadie's are tough on crime..

http://www.planetvids.com/html/Toron...-Takedown.html
    Buccaneers † Red Raiders † Cubs

GUNS UP!!!

"""""\*͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/*͇̿̿/"""""

You can beat me at Baseball, Basketball, and Football, but i can beat you up.

ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That was awesome when that idiot got pinned between the car and parking meter.
    I LOVE BREASTS!

Currently 228lbs 10% BF

I DO NOT neg except for the most extreme idiots.
    Feel free to PM me for any BS free help.

Staphylos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staphylos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staphylos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staphylos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staphylos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staphylos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staphylos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staphylos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staphylos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staphylos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staphylos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Holy CRAP!!! That looks like Yonge and Wellesley. Anyone else from Toronto can confirm? There is a nice Chinese Food restaurant by there. Lots of university students go by there. That is insane.

Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Staphylos
    Holy CRAP!!! That looks like Yonge and Wellesley. Anyone else from Toronto can confirm? There is a nice Chinese Food restaurant by there. Lots of university students go by there. That is insane.
    You can tell the exact intersection just by a clip? Wow.

power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shoulda just shot him in the leg or arm,dumbasses.
    "I MUST BREAK YOU"

"i`m gonna call up some hard pipe hitting neggers to go to work on the homes here with a pair of plyers and a blow torch", "do you here me mr soon to be living the rest of his short ass life in agonizing pain punk rapist here,do you here me hillbilly boy,i`m gonna get medevil on your a$$"

1/28/01 - 428
    1/1/05 - 330
    4/21/05 - 304
    5/28/05 - 292
    7/26/05 - 282
    11/4/05 - 285
    11/25/05 - 290
    3/20/07 - 318

Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by power press
    shoulda just shot him in the leg or arm,dumbasses.
    It's better to wait a while before shooting some1, see what happened? They still got him without any blood. If they have no other solution, let the shooting begin!
    I am matter...
    I am antimatter...
    I can see your past...
    i can see your future...
    I consume time...
    And i will consume you!
    Culex, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars.

power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    personally i would rather get shot in the leg or arm then be chased down by a pig in a car lol
    "I MUST BREAK YOU"

"i`m gonna call up some hard pipe hitting neggers to go to work on the homes here with a pair of plyers and a blow torch", "do you here me mr soon to be living the rest of his short ass life in agonizing pain punk rapist here,do you here me hillbilly boy,i`m gonna get medevil on your a$$"

1/28/01 - 428
    1/1/05 - 330
    4/21/05 - 304
    5/28/05 - 292
    7/26/05 - 282
    11/4/05 - 285
    11/25/05 - 290
    3/20/07 - 318

BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Metroid
    It's better to wait a while before shooting some1, see what happened? They still got him without any blood. If they have no other solution, let the shooting begin!
    LOL! Ha Ha. Cool username BTW. I loved Metroid Prime.

Wussy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wussy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wussy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wussy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wussy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wussy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wussy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wussy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wussy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wussy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wussy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

That's nothing. RCMP shoot to kill.

Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BreakThrough
    LOL! Ha Ha. Cool username BTW. I loved Metroid Prime.
    yes yes...i have many fans
    I am matter...
    I am antimatter...
    I can see your past...
    i can see your future...
    I consume time...
    And i will consume you!
    Culex, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars.

Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Staphylos
    I suspected the same. Good orientation. "Not Just Noodles"? By Scotia Bank, TTC Wellesley Station, Rabba's Fine Food, some hair cut place? There is a great Bubble Tea Shop there too. Can't remember if it was Ren Ten or Tea Shop 168.
    There is a YMCA gym around there too, and it's close to U of T campus.

Camera facing south?

Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gazron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zelda
    I suspected the same. Good orientation. "Not Just Noodles"? By Scotia Bank, TTC Wellesley Station, Rabba's Fine Food, some hair cut place? There is a great Bubble Tea Shop there too. Can't remember if it was Ren Ten or Tea Shop 168.
    There is a YMCA gym around there too, and it's close to U of T campus.

Camera facing south?
    WTF? *barfs violently and uncontrollably

BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakThrough is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Gazron
    WTF? *barfs violently and uncontrollably
    LOL! I just got it.

Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guy got messed up badly. Got nailed between a car and a bike lock station. Guess he won't be doing squats for awhile.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Gribbs
    Guy got messed up badly. Got nailed between a car and a bike lock station. Guess he won't be doing squats for awhile.
    LOL!

Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao didnt no even canada has bubble tea cafes

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats crazy... do police really use those tactics?
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

matty_UK will become famous soon enough. (+50) matty_UK will become famous soon enough. (+50) matty_UK will become famous soon enough. (+50) matty_UK will become famous soon enough. (+50) matty_UK will become famous soon enough. (+50) matty_UK will become famous soon enough. (+50) matty_UK will become famous soon enough. (+50) matty_UK will become famous soon enough. (+50) matty_UK will become famous soon enough. (+50) matty_UK will become famous soon enough. (+50) matty_UK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

So it was just me who read the thread title the wrong way then huh?

Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zelda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Apo
    lmao didnt no even canada has bubble tea cafes
    LOL. Did you know we also have running water and electricity? And since the conflict in Iraq, did you know that Igloo real estate rose up by 4 nokmapiks (equivalent to 4 U.S. Stock market points)?