Failure is not an option! Fit Dude's Avatar
    Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO Xplode for early morning lifters

I lift early in the morning (around 6:15). Before going to the gym I have a bowl of cereal, cup of coffee, and one scoop of Muscle Milk. I'm thinking about buying NO Xplode (or another NO product). Since you're supposed to take it on an empty stomach 30 minutes before lifting, does that mean it wouldn't work well if I also ate a small breakfast? Don't know if I'd have the energy to lift without a little food and coffee! Any early morning lifters using a NO product? If so, do you eat anything else before going to lift?
    I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did NO-Xplode last year. Did not eat anything at all before going to the gym. Trust me, you will not miss your coffee on that stuff.

worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've used a number of NO products including NOXplode, but I have always eaten my breakfast before going to the gym. I don't think eating a small meal will interfere to a really great extent with your NOXplode, but I also wouldn't take it at the exact same time as your food if you can avoid it. Perhaps eat immediately after you get out of bed, give it a half hour or so, then take your NOXplode before heading to the gym. Another option is to just have a shake for your breakfast, which will be less likely to interfere. But I have never skipped breakfast in order to maximize the effects of an NO product. Skipping breakfast entirely is a bad idea.

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by scfitguy View Post
    I lift early in the morning (around 6:15). Before going to the gym I have a bowl of cereal, cup of coffee, and one scoop of Muscle Milk. I'm thinking about buying NO Xplode (or another NO product). Since you're supposed to take it on an empty stomach 30 minutes before lifting, does that mean it wouldn't work well if I also ate a small breakfast? Don't know if I'd have the energy to lift without a little food and coffee! Any early morning lifters using a NO product? If so, do you eat anything else before going to lift?
    You don't really need to take it on an empty stomach (actually, I don't really recommend doing so). If you're going to use it, I'd just have a small meal with it - the pre-WO nutrition is more important than the small arginine hit - which ironically, will work anyways.

As for the coffee, you're mostly getting the caffeine from that - NO-Xplode will have approximately as much caffeine as a cup of coffee (typically, it is guessed to be about 100mg per scoop). I'd definitely have nutrition before working out though, it is FAR more useful than NO products.
    I remember being relevant.

Failure is not an option! Fit Dude's Avatar
    Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the advice guys - makes sense!
    I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eat, have a cup of joe, then have the NO-Xplode. Now you got all bases covered. You should be jacked up and ready to go.

Gangsta of Supp Miscin Push Press Potts's Avatar
    Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the main concensus on the board is White Flood, Super Pump, RPM and AMP are all better than NO Xplode

MH Next Top Trainer Final Kmullins05's Avatar
    Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I recommend eating a light meal before your workout. I almost always lift in the early AM because of my hectic college schedule. I usually lift at 8 AM before my 10AM and on classes.

I usually eat a small fruit, banana or an apple for simple carbs and a handful of nuts almost as soon as i get up. I also down about 16 oz. of milk while im eating.

Then i get ready and head towards the gym. On the walk there I usually my PRE workout supp. I'm currently using superpump 250.

I then chase my workout with a double scoop shake in more milk(skim of course) to load the protein. I also take my 2nd dose of creatine for the day, (when i wake up is the first one). I then go to the dining hall and slam down a good breakfast.

I just give myself enough food to function before a WO and fill up after.

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great post right there. will send reps.
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi scfitguy!

I just started taking NO-Xplode, and I am also a morning lifter. I tried my usually pre-workout shake (oats, whey, skim milk, banana), waited about an hour, then took my NO-Xplode. Then, the next day I tried taking it on an empty stomach. No difference. So, I reccomend getting something into your system before you go workout. I just think it's stupid to workout on an empty stomach, or no prior shake/meal before hand.

And, some input on my experience with NO-Xplode. I've only been using it for 4 days now, and I'm 50/50 on it. I'm a little bit dissapointed with it thus far. My first time taking it, I tried 1 scoop. Felt nothing. Next time, I tried 1 1/2 scoops. Felt nothing. Next time, I tried 2 1/2 scoops. Finally, I felt it. I had some pretty good pumps and my stamina increased a bit. My heart rate was definetly higher than usual. I'm dissapointed because, frankly, at 2 1/2 scoops 4-5 days a week will get expensive. Now, I'm not a very big guy (5'7", 145 lbs.) so I thought 1 scoop would do it for me, but it didn't. I could just not be very susceptable (sp?) to caffiene, which would make the product worthless to me.

I'll keep experimenting with it. At this point, I don't think I would buy it again, but we'll see.

Now, I'm stacking the NO-Xplode with CellMass... And CellMass is a totally different story! IT'S AWESOME!!!!

Good luck bro!
    Last edited by Ryan314; 09-24-2007 at 01:56 PM.

Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000)
    i had my 1st workout today w/ NO shotgun, that stuff blows NO explode out of the water! i got an incredible pump using light weights, my arms felt like the were going to explode, no joke. it's also badass cuz it has a good amount of protein in it and you can mix it w/ your favortie drink (such as some sort of fruit juice) and use it as your prework out drink (which is what it's made for obviously). it also doesn't say you have to take it on an empty stomach. try it out!
    BALL 'TIL i FALL - DRINK 'TIL I FAINT
    ****Misc. Drummer #1****

Reps:

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The reason these type products say to be taken on an empty stomach is because

a)They contain individual Amino Acids which are meant to be absorbed without a whole lot of other aminos around (if you've eaten a high protein meal, the arginine or tyrosine won't do their part).

b)The energy related ingredients will hit your harder since they will be digested quicker

c)Some of the ingredients have poor biovailability made more poor by the presence of carbs, fat, and protein.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

hyperaktive86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO-Xplode

I'm very sensitive to caffeine (a morning workout with superpump 250 makes me sleepless the following night) and NO-Xplode works great for me. It doesn't give a rush as strong as superpump250, but it's more then enough to finish most of my workouts. I prefer NO-Xplode because it increases focus and delays fatigue and with minimal caffeine jitters. Using NO-Xplode and Optimum whey protein, I gained 8 pounds of muscle in two months.

Lastly, does anyone know why it says to stir and not shake? James Bond wouldn't approve of this!

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hyperaktive86 View Post
    Lastly, does anyone know why it says to stir and not shake? James Bond wouldn't approve of this!
    Probably for disolvability purposes.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

ibcritn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibcritn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibcritn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibcritn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibcritn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibcritn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibcritn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibcritn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibcritn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibcritn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibcritn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hyperaktive86 View Post
    Lol, that is rather funny
    Stiff leg Deadlift 485lbs x 8

Bench 405 x 3

Registered User JohnnyDestroyer's Avatar
    JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I liked NanoVapor and Super Nos Blast (cheap bodyfortress stuff) a lot better.

and the Nos Blast was REALLY cheap, and they had it at wal-mart...This all leads me to beleive that there must be several far superior products, so when that tubs done, I highly suggest something else.