View Poll Results: What position would you play?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • QB

14 11.97%
  • RB

23 19.66%
  • WR

9 7.69%
  • LB

38 32.48%
  • S

13 11.11%
  • LINEMAN

17 14.53%
  • OTHER

3 2.56%
    NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If you could be a Beast , what position would you play?

I know everyone here is a beast but if you could be a beast in the NFL what position would you play?

Would you wanna be the stud RB with ridiculous speed with potential to take it to the house on any play?

A freak DE that cant be stopped causing havoc on any pass play and stuffing the run as well?

The QB that has it all, the arm, the presence,leadership, and of course the SB mvp's?

The Beast LB that leads the defense and is known for crushing any RB that sneaks by the D-Line.

The safety who can cover a WR if necesary as well as lay the lumber on them when they come over the middle.

Or any other position that you can beast on your opponent.
    The beast is in full bulk mode!!!

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I want to be the beast who plays every position at once.
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol. I actually wouldnt mind be any the stud at any position but if i had to choose one i think id be the beast middle linebacker. Who just takes over the game like ray lewis did when they won the super bowl or lawerence taylor back in the day even though he was before my time i heard he was a beast. that would be great to just rack people
    Last edited by roman25; 09-21-2007 at 12:27 PM.

jaberocs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaberocs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaberocs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaberocs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaberocs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaberocs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaberocs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaberocs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaberocs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaberocs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaberocs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    id want to be the safety as there's a lot of "hybrids" nowadays who are insanely talented (bob sanders, sean taylor, ed reed) and can cover or lay someone out.
    The greatest things in life are only achieved when one pushes beyond their initial self-expectations

"Don't let 'good enough' be good enough"

"They should go into a box and one--put the box on Kobe and the one on everyone else" - Jeff Van Gundy

Hate to lose > love to win.

Winning may not be everything, but losing is worth nothing.

"Before you can be strong, you must first be weak." - Mike Robertson

JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im with jaberocs...u can shut down a team almost singlehandedly and they lay out the ridiculous hits usually

LVI is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LVI is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LVI is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LVI is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LVI is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LVI is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LVI is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LVI is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LVI is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LVI is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LVI is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by roman25 View Post
    lol. I actually wouldnt mind be any the stud at any position but if i had to choose one i think id be the beast middle linebacker. Who just takes over the game like ray lewis did when they won the super bowl or lawerence taylor back in the day even though he was before my time i heard he was a beast. that would be great to just rack people
    I agree, MLB would be the best. But LT wasnt a MLB, he was a OLB who revolutionized the position. The reason there are so many OLB like Merriman, Ware, Derrick Thomas was because of LT.
    Bump in the jeep go rah right

Official NHL Threads 2009 playoff pool winner

NHL - Edmonton Oilers
    NFL - Dallas Cowboys
    NCAAF - Texas Longhorns

ACHILLES:[to his men] Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take It! It's Yours!

iamsohungry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsohungry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsohungry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsohungry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsohungry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsohungry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsohungry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsohungry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsohungry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsohungry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsohungry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the LB freak

6'5 260 9% bf 4.3 40 LOL!!!!!!!

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would say.......

DT.....
    Glenn Dorsey---look at what he does for LSU's defense
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To be honest, they are all appealing to me. Today im gonna say I would wanna be the great white hope at RB that runs a 40 in 4.32. Crazy cuts and vision, all this coming in at 230 lbs. I would never run out of bounds , instead burying my shoulder into some CB's chest or running right over a free safety.

Originally Posted by jaberocs View Post
    id want to be the safety as there's a lot of "hybrids" nowadays who are insanely talented (bob sanders, sean taylor, ed reed) and can cover or lay someone out.
    This was my close second, because at safety you will usually have some room to get a head of steam before you cream someone. That boy Bob Sanders is freak, he is only like 5-8, but he is 215 and built like a brick and can stop RB's cold.

Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would pick a beast defensive lineman. 6'7" at 380 pounds with 15% bf running a 4.99 and benching 225 for 50 reps. No one would stop that guy.
    6'1'' about 230 pounds

March 2009 stats------------March 2010 stats
    Bench 185x4-----------------Bench 250x2
    Front Squat 165x5------------Front Squat 235x3
    Deadlift 365x1----------------Deadlift 465x1

Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Throw me at my natural position of LT. It'll be hella fun and its the 2nd highest paid. Win-Win situation baby.

zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know most people wouldn't want to choose this, but I'd love to be a total shutdown corner like Champ Bailey. Shuts down an entire side of the field by stepping on it.
    legalize

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OLB

speed to cover WR's and big enough to take down big ass fullbacks
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

WMachine40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd rather be a kicker that never misses. Making clutch kicks and all that other good stuff.

consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500)
    The star QB, so the line of girls at my hotel room door would go all the way down the hall.

"Next. Next. Neeext."

remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    safety is the best. drill people, play back. cover. u got it all there.

TNLB38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNLB38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNLB38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNLB38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNLB38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNLB38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNLB38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNLB38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNLB38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNLB38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNLB38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MLB head rocking hard popping killing anyone how has the ball LB (Like i am now lol)

Originally Posted by consciouschef View Post
    The star QB, so the line of girls at my hotel room door would go all the way down the hall.

"Next. Next. Neeext."
    Good point, i actually ddidnt think of that. Romo has ben banging all the hottest chicks since he has been a starter, i wouldnt mind that job...

jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all i gots to say is "Tim Tebow" Fl QB with 400+ Bench
    Al Sharpton Is A HO

jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdubs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Paladin13 View Post
    I would pick a beast defensive lineman. 6'7" at 380 pounds with 15% bf running a 4.99 and benching 225 for 50 reps. No one would stop that guy.

ya, that would be a scarry mofo, i would be a D end at 6-4 270 with 4.7 speed.... i wish
    Al Sharpton Is A HO

borat9988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat9988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat9988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat9988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat9988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat9988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat9988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would be just like Jevon Kearse or Larry Allen, just a complete physical freak.
    No pain, no gain.
    Nothing to it but to do it.
    If it was easy everyone would do it.

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I was fast, linebacker. If I was slow, defensive tackle.

remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) remix26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    as a safety, 6"2 225 with 4.3 speed. Wait..thats like Sean Taylor

hard hitting..cover like a corner, hit like a linebacker