JWMorkinsall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Stack 2 or NO-Explode

In the near future im going to be purchasing one of these two but i havent yet decided which. Can anyone give any insight into which would yield better stregnth gains as that is the most important factor for me. If it helps i'll be supplementing additionally with
    ON 100% whey
    10g/day Creatine Mono
    10g/day ON Glutamine powder
    Muscle Milk at night

Also would any pct be needed for Animal Stak 2?

Bump

Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JWMorkinsall
    In the near future im going to be purchasing one of these two but i havent yet decided which. Can anyone give any insight into which would yield better stregnth gains as that is the most important factor for me. If it helps i'll be supplementing additionally with
    ON 100% whey
    10g/day Creatine Mono
    10g/day ON Glutamine powder
    Muscle Milk at night

Also would any pct be needed for Animal Stak 2?
    There totally different products....I personally dont believe in anythign animal puts out so Id go with the NO.

Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

No-xplode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! N-xplode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For personal training consultations email at sjvaldez2@yahoo.com

MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no explode.... some guy said he got gyno from animal stak 2... LOL... do a serach and find the thread.... go with No Explode

Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MarlboroMan
    no explode.... some guy said he got gyno from animal stak 2... LOL... do a serach and find the thread.... go with No Explode
    LOL what Gyno?? from that! Strange.

Originally Posted by Derek6621
    There totally different products....I personally dont believe in anythign animal puts out so Id go with the NO.
    Thanks for the insight. I realize they are two completely different products and im semi-familiar with NO2 as i took NOx3 from pinnacle which btw i had a terrible experience with. (no real gains in the 2 weeks i took it before the pills started to literally break down and turn into powder.

My only real question is which will most likely provide the best strength gains and or work best with the limited variety of supplements im currently taking.

More feedback appreciated!

Originally Posted by JWMorkinsall
    Thanks for the insight. I realize they are two completely different products and im semi-familiar with NO2 as i took NOx3 from pinnacle which btw i had a terrible experience with. (no real gains in the 2 weeks i took it before the pills started to literally break down and turn into powder.

My only real question is which will most likely provide the best strength gains and or work best with the limited variety of supplements im currently taking.

More feedback appreciated!
    Well no-xplode will give you alot of energy and some strength did for me.

Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two completely different but quality products... try them both together. Peace out.

CatDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had some success with Stak II, but at your age, I don't think it's a real good choice on a limited budget. At 21, test was not a prob in my bode, I can assure you. Probably not yours either.