jakkan33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkan33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkan33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkan33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkan33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkan33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much water should I drink when taking creatine?

I did a search but unsuccessfully.

I hear a serious trainer should drink 1 Gallon / 4 liters a day. Is the recommended intake higher for someone on creatine?

While I'm already asking stuff...

Creatine makes you bloat due to water retention. I have read that 95% of creatine goes into muscle, making it bloat (good ), and that the rest goes into the heart and the brain (making the brain bloat!? Scary I guess). (<--- I don't know if all of this is true but I'm sure you'll tell me)

From this it seems to me that creatine shouldn't make your fat reserves blooat (since there will be no added creatine there!). Still I have read about people feeling fatter. Are they just dillusional?
    5 8"
    170 lbs
    Getting strong

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I drink about 2 gallons of water a day. It isn't hard to do once you get in the habit of always drinking water and having it on hand. I fill up a gallon jug of water, and every time I happen to think about it I'll chug a good chunk of it down. Drinking a lot of water is good for overall health, not just for trying to build muscle- but it definately helps. Taking creatine does demand more water than normal, as does taking protein shakes. If your piss isn't clear, you should drink more water

ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NukeDukem
    I drink about 2 gallons of water a day. It isn't hard to do once you get in the habit of always drinking water and having it on hand. I fill up a gallon jug of water, and every time I happen to think about it I'll chug a good chunk of it down. Drinking a lot of water is good for overall health, not just for trying to build muscle- but it definately helps. Taking creatine does demand more water than normal, as does taking protein shakes. If your piss isn't clear, you should drink more water
    Yes at the very least 1 gallon if not more. Also the more water you drink the less your body will hold on to.
    I LOVE BREASTS!

Currently 228lbs 10% BF

I DO NOT neg except for the most extreme idiots.
    Feel free to PM me for any BS free help.