Abe Link has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cell-Mass Replacement?

I'm currently taking Cell-Mass & No-Xplode (BSN products). I'm assuming that you should not take both No-Xplode AND SuperPump250, so I think I'm going to stop No-Xplode and start doing SuperPump250. Does anyone know a good replacement for Cell-Mass?

Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face

Cell Mass is Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate I believe...

A good replacement would be pure CEE, although its merits are disputed constantly on this site. Any CEE product would replace it fine, just do some searching and find out which one has worked best for the most people.

PS.. dont get VPX CEX!

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Abe Link
    I'm currently taking Cell-Mass & No-Xplode (BSN products). I'm assuming that you should not take both No-Xplode AND SuperPump250, so I think I'm going to stop No-Xplode and start doing SuperPump250. Does anyone know a good replacement for Cell-Mass?
    Try HP CEE it is cheap and it works great! Here is the web site.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/ester.html
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361