runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

pre workout supplements?

wuts the best NON-CREATINE pre workout supplement out there in your opinion, form energy and focus?
    "Pain is temporary, Pride is forever"
    "Nothing Worth having EVER comes easy"
    Its never to late to become what you have always wanted.
    Everything you do, every single decision? you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further away from your goal.

Cutting for the my first show, Dayton Tri-State Natural Bodybuilding Championship

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably a mixture of:
    arginine
    ornithine
    citrulline malate
    tyrosine
    ALCAR
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Live To Lift Another Day! Downn's Avatar
    Downn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Check out No Explode and/or Ready4War!!

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tyrosine is my all time personal favorite combined with caffine.
    Ive also had success with a cocktail of
    2grams tyrosine
    2grams carnitine
    5grams arginine
    400mg caffine
    400mg asprin
    That stack gets me revved up to hit the gym with fury.
    ready4war looks pretty good on paper Id like to try it.xplode to me is overpriced crap.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gaberox
    2grams tyrosine
    2grams carnitine
    5grams arginine
    400mg caffine
    400mg asprin
    ready4war looks pretty good on paper Id like to try it.xplode to me is overpriced crap.
    I'd change that to ALCAR instead of l-car (better IMO), throw in some ornithine, drop the aspirin (personal thing) and caffeine, but that is all matter of preference.

I agree with NO-Xplode being overpriced.

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman
    I'd change that to ALCAR instead of l-car (better IMO), throw in some ornithine, drop the aspirin (personal thing) and caffeine, but that is all matter of preference.

I agree with NO-Xplode being overpriced.
    what is alcar?

brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    being caffeine sensitive- just 2 scoops of GO! (2/3 of a serving) and 4 scoops Xtend are working great for me. you may need time for the citrulline malate to fully kick in though for endurance and recovery.

what is alcar?
    Acetyl-l-Carnitine. It's a nootropic and great overall supplement, especially for concentration, overal feeling of well-being, and older people.

I actually tried the alcar over the regular l-carnitine before didnt notice much difference maybe I didnt stick with it long enough.I might give it another try although it is more expensive.But anyways thanx.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman
    Probably a mixture of:
    arginine
    ornithine
    citrulline malate
    tyrosine
    ALCAR
    ^^^ SOLID !

I might add carnosine, taurine, and glycerine
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    ^^^ SOLID !

I might add carnosine, taurine, and glycerine
    Glycerine is next on my list to try. I haven't tried it yet.

runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningback666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    X-plode has creatine in it doesnt it?
    "Pain is temporary, Pride is forever"
    "Nothing Worth having EVER comes easy"
    Its never to late to become what you have always wanted.
    Everything you do, every single decision? you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further away from your goal.

Cutting for the my first show, Dayton Tri-State Natural Bodybuilding Championship

Originally Posted by runningback666
    X-plode has creatine in it doesnt it?
    About 2grams per 2 scoops.

G.T.H.FAITH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question asprin

2grams tyrosine
    2grams carnitine
    5grams arginine
    400mg caffine
    400mg asprin

Why the asprin. what does it do for you in combination with the other sups.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Power Jolt is good stuff.

Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

L-Tyrosine 1900mg
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 700mg
    Rhodiola Rosea 200mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous 160mg
    Vinpocetine 20mg

Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by G.T.H.FAITH
    Why the asprin. what does it do for you in combination with the other sups.
    Asprin thins the blood, better circulation.
    *Old Skool Misc Crew*

nvrpunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oats.

britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hm

gm

Originally Posted by Spud
    Asprin thins the blood, better circulation.
    This is correct and it also tends to loosen me up a little.Its also been shown to aid in fat loss thus the eca stack.If I knew where to get it Id go with an eca over just caffine and asprin.I also left taurine off the list I usually get about 2 grams taurine as well pwo.
    Last edited by gaberox; 05-02-2005 at 06:21 PM.

Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    10 gr bcaa's
    2 gr acetyl-l-tyrosine
    200mg caffeine
    5gr glutamine
    1 scoop Beverly's Creatine Select + Phosphates
    1500mg vit C
    Discipline is only a by product of Desire.

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Besides my pre-workout whey/oatmeal shake, straight ECA baby..simple,cheap and oh so effective.

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

albusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ready 4 War

Ready 4 War is a great supplement for what your looking for. Give you good energy....you just dont wanna leave the gym. It also gives you amazing mind, muscle connection.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    .Its also been shown to aid in fat loss thus the eca stack.
    YOu should do a bit of reading. This aspirin being necessary for EC effectiveness was debunked long ago. Most still use it out of habit as ECA is still ingrained in their minds, as opposed to EC Tyrosine, or EC Synephrine which both would blow aspirin away.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nvrpunt
    Oats.
    ^^^^ Werd !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Lonny
    YOu should do a bit of reading. This aspirin being necessary for EC effectiveness was debunked long ago. Most still use it out of habit as ECA is still ingrained in their minds, as opposed to EC Tyrosine, or EC Synephrine which both would blow aspirin away.
    If you would have read my first post you would have seen that tyrosine+caffine is my #1 pwo supp.As for the asprin thing like I said it also loosens me up somtimes I take low doses of ibuprofin instead of asprin I know nsaids have been shown to limit muscle growth but thats in high doses.Its not somthing I take on a regular basis just somtimes pwo if Im feeling really stiff.Works well for me.In addition to a regular lifting program Im also a full time bboy which will wreck havoc on your joints.Especially shoulders.Im currently taking chondroiton,msm,and glucosamine but somtimes the asprin or ibuprofin help also.But anyway thanx for the info on the eca stack I wasnt aware of it.