Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User RelentlessChaos's Avatar
    RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)

*Official* -Miami Dolphins- Thread

first off. Awsome, and thanks for a sports section thread mods.

next, well, yeah, miami needs an offense for once. AND FIND A COACH AND KEEP A COACH. And if green stinks, put Lemon in there. He seems to do really good in the pre-seasons. Theyre keeping him and he never plays. second string.

also, there defense is so good, and a bit underated IMO. Jason Taylor, well, he isnt underated, because he obviously won Defensive PLayer of the year last year. Zach Thomas however has been top like 5 in tackles since 2001.

RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First off, GO FINS, I am a dolphins fan and have been one my whole life. Unfortunately it has been very dissapointing the past few years watching them play, on Offense that is. Eventually we'll be good again, it always cycles.

I agree, if Trent stinks, put in Lemon, if he doesn't do good, put in Beck. Beck could turn out very good and Lemon does a good job as is. So we'll see.

They really need to get that offensive line fixed, and the WR's need some stickum for their hands so they dont drop the ball. Chambers, really needs to step up, and Booker, well he is an average wideout.

With the picking of Ted Ginn Jr, well, obviously I would of rather had Brady Quinn, so we'll see if he turns out to be a bust.

That is all for now.. peace!@
    *Two in the Chest, One in the Head*

○Νє*

Official Misc Meat Head #3

RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    agreed with yah. Its just my thought on lemon. He does solid........from when ive seen him play. He could be a ton better if they gave him time during the regular season.

AND YES THE LINE STINKS. They need a line to give the QB some time, and to improve there running game also. Ronnie brown is good, and big solid guy, but he needs a line.

When ricky played he pranced around like bush does. Hed try to juke people but would get smoked because he wasnt going anywhere. This was mainly the season after he had that great one with over 1k yeards or whatever.(was it 2?)
    "In just two seasons with the Dolphins, Williams has rushed for 3,225 yards and 25 touchdowns on 775 attempts"

he was never huge either. But when he had a hole, he got some awsome runs. He had a bit of them big runs up the middle.

meh. they need that line, and ronnie needs to punch through.

as for WR. chambers was good a couple years ago. Last year it seemed booker was better of them. Now they both are playing like crap. Wes welker was very good, they got rid of him. meh........

Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Big dolphin fan here, go to training camp every year.. etc...

Well first off, cleo lemon got a chance late last year to start against the colts.

Of course him and beck are looking good in the preseason, they are playing against 2nd and 3rd string defenses and other players trying to make the team.

Beck should not play at all this year, its not good to throw a new player to the dogs especially since he doesnt need to play. Trent Green isnt doing bad or anything, but if you throw in Lemon now your basically saying your season is over and your not going anywhere, and we havent even played 1 division game yet. Both loss' are also to NFC teams...

I think when we are about half way in the season we re evaluate how everything is going, iF green is doing horrible and our record is horrible then lemon deserves the start to see how he will do.

We got a starting center for wes welker, and also another player in the 5th round I believe (forgot who maybe the d-line man solai)...

Originally Posted by Massiker View Post
    Big dolphin fan here, go to training camp every year.. etc...

Well first off, cleo lemon got a chance late last year to start against the colts.

Of course him and beck are looking good in the preseason, they are playing against 2nd and 3rd string defenses and other players trying to make the team.

Beck should not play at all this year, its not good to throw a new player to the dogs especially since he doesnt need to play. Trent Green isnt doing bad or anything, but if you throw in Lemon now your basically saying your season is over and your not going anywhere, and we havent even played 1 division game yet. Both loss' are also to NFC teams...

I think when we are about half way in the season we re evaluate how everything is going, iF green is doing horrible and our record is horrible then lemon deserves the start to see how he will do.

We got a starting center for wes welker, and also another player in the 5th round I believe (forgot who maybe the d-line man solai)...
    true.

man, stinks thomas isnt gonna be able to play sunday. They shifted a couple LB around, and i hope spragan will play a lot more than pope. I like spragan and think he is pretty good.

Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massiker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RelentlessChaos View Post
    true.

man, stinks thomas isnt gonna be able to play sunday. They shifted a couple LB around, and i hope spragan will play a lot more than pope. I like spragan and think he is pretty good.
    Crowder wont miss a beat at the mlb spot. Hes been their all preseason while Thomas has sat out the entire preseason.

Crowder is really good, and he can play the position well. The only worry is whoever is stepping into his spot has to play well. Pope is expected to start at outside linebacker in place of crowder, and maybe spragan will get some playing time, I didnt think he did much last year, he didnt really ever make any big plays.

Crowder wont miss a beat at the mlb spot. Hes been their all preseason while Thomas has sat out the entire preseason.

Crowder is really good, and he can play the position well. The only worry is whoever is stepping into his spot has to play well. Pope is expected to start at outside linebacker in place of crowder, and maybe spragan will get some playing time, I didnt think he did much last year, he didnt really ever make any big plays.
    ive always liked crowder, thomas, taylor, and spragan a bit too. It seems joey porter helped out on that left side a lot. Or i hope he does. That seems like the weaker side of the two, because jason taylor sitting at the right.

Im not sure on how well there passing defense is either. safties, cb

0-3

just grand. Im assuming it was because zach thomas wasnt here, and thats it. They better win next week, i dont care who they play. Miami just seems different from any other team. almost like they dont have any awsome players. maybe ronnie brown?....he did awsome today.

But give me a break. They have so much potential.

edit: well they did good today actually. chambers and booker did good too. Ronnie did awsome.
    Last edited by RelentlessChaos; 09-23-2007 at 03:55 PM.

54bobcat54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54bobcat54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54bobcat54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54bobcat54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54bobcat54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54bobcat54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54bobcat54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54bobcat54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54bobcat54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54bobcat54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54bobcat54 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ronnie did great
    got 40 fantasy points.
    im not a dolphin fan but my dad is

RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, this defintely upsets me. Miami use to be the best in the divsion about 6 years ago...now...there just...pathetic. I really wish they would draft better and get better free agents to make a good run.

○Νє*

.fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sheesh I was hoping so much that they would beat the Jets...

my friend loves the Jets and I wanted to be able to rub it in her face haha.

Looked good today though.
    Let's go Cubs

Originally Posted by RWHJR3 View Post
    Yes, this defintely upsets me. Miami use to be the best in the divsion about 6 years ago...now...there just...pathetic. I really wish they would draft better and get better free agents to make a good run.
    Yea but theyres always downtime, like a couple years ago oakland was in the superbowl then last year they were the worse team in the NFL.

Every team goes thru bad times...this is miami's bad times and they are trying to rebuild.

As for the draft, they are drafting pretty good last years draft was well.

Ginn and Beck will take some time to see how well they do I think they will do good though.

We already have a starting center in satale from the draft, and starting FB in mauia, also a future starting dt in solai, and those were our later picks.

I wonder what we would do if we got a top 5 pick for next years draft, we really need help in the secondary, and we got a qb in this years draft, and ronnie brown is pretty solid...

Im thinking of trading the pick for more picks, because I cant see anyone who we would need in the top 5, only person I can see is an o-line man or defensive back.

Yea but theyres always downtime, like a couple years ago oakland was in the superbowl then last year they were the worse team in the NFL.

Every team goes thru bad times...this is miami's bad times and they are trying to rebuild.

As for the draft, they are drafting pretty good last years draft was well.

Ginn and Beck will take some time to see how well they do I think they will do good though.

We already have a starting center in satale from the draft, and starting FB in mauia, also a future starting dt in solai, and those were our later picks.

I wonder what we would do if we got a top 5 pick for next years draft, we really need help in the secondary, and we got a qb in this years draft, and ronnie brown is pretty solid...

Im thinking of trading the pick for more picks, because I cant see anyone who we would need in the top 5, only person I can see is an o-line man or defensive back.

i agree. They need to keep beck. he wasnt to shabby at all. Trent green is old. get rid of him. get lemon and beck playing imo......next year. the earlier the better. green wont stay for long seeing he is 37.

yes, teams have downtimes, besides the pats. I hope miami comes back in a few years to just destroy thier division like they use too. But since 2001 when the divisions split, they got dave w. they went down hill.

they also did a bit of booting and picking up during the off-season. I was bumbed they got rid of chris welker. I loved him man. But now ginn is like a cloan of him, but he isnt playing. Maybe for once if they are beating the other team by a bit, ginn will get a good amount of time. will that happen anytime soon? haha

the other thing that is scaring me. Even if theyre offense does get a lot better, and theyre fall is coming to an end; just think whats gonna happen when zach thomas and jason taylor leave. two of the best players for there positions for the time theyve been in the nfl. JT is 33, ZT is 34. POrter is 30. lets hope they keep him for a bit.

Well we know they will keep beck. Cameron and Mueller are very high on him, and thats the reason they passed on Quinn so they could get beck who they had rated higher. They already said he is the qb of the future, just depends if he starts next year, or the year after.

His name is wes welker...yea ginn is a good replacement but its only his first year so he'll step up at the wide reciever spot. He had some nice returns today...

Crowder has a bright future, and Taylor hasnt done anything this season special.

King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000)
    raiders v dolphins next week. What do you guys think?

Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think Culpepper will lead the Raiders to victory, further adding to the Dolphins' humiliation.

Well we know they will keep beck. Cameron and Mueller are very high on him, and thats the reason they passed on Quinn so they could get beck who they had rated higher. They already said he is the qb of the future, just depends if he starts next year, or the year after.

His name is wes welker...yea ginn is a good replacement but its only his first year so he'll step up at the wide reciever spot. He had some nice returns today...

Crowder has a bright future, and Taylor hasnt done anything this season special.
    i always say chris..........but i love WES welker. Now he plays for new england and theyre kinda rivals.............

Taylor hasnt done anything special. Thomas is doing good, he just missed last game. They better beat oakland.

Originally Posted by Shiden11 View Post
    I think Culpepper will lead the Raiders to victory, further adding to the Dolphins' humiliation.
    that would stink big time. =)

I bet when miami's offense starts to climb, there defense will fall. Theyre old.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As long as Chambers continues to get his numbers I'll be happy because he is is one of my fantasy football leagues. Otherwise...go Cowboys!
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Originally Posted by M1k3y View Post
    As long as Chambers continues to get his numbers I'll be happy because he is is one of my fantasy football leagues. Otherwise...go Cowboys!
    last year he was half as good as he was the year before. His numbers were awsome in 05.

Miami needs to just rebuild.

Fresh O-Line!!!! (numero uno)
    We have a really good RB and some good wideouts that are young.
    We need to put in a young talented QB (Beck) to lead the way.

Defense needs to continue to grow and take off pressure of the old crustys, which still produce really good.

Then we'll be competitive again.

○Νє*

Originally Posted by RWHJR3 View Post
    Miami needs to just rebuild.

Fresh O-Line!!!! (numero uno)
    We have a really good RB and some good wideouts that are young.
    We need to put in a young talented QB (Beck) to lead the way.

Defense needs to continue to grow and take off pressure of the old crustys, which still produce really good.

Then we'll be competitive again.
    exactly. agreed 100%

Kieth traylor is 38 years old......hes a NT
    Spragan is 29, LB
    thomas 34 MLB
    taylor 33 DE
    holliday 33 DT
    porter 31 LB

so, who knows how much longer they will be in for.

it amazes me there are only a few dolfans here. Seems like all the teams that are good NOW, are liked the most. I hate when people team jump. ALL ABOARD THE WAGON

what happened to the 1972 dolphins

hey fellow fans. so how does it feel to support the one of the worst teams in the NFL??????

500 Internal Server Error TanTORNADO's Avatar
    TanTORNADO is just really nice. (+1000) TanTORNADO is just really nice. (+1000) TanTORNADO is just really nice. (+1000) TanTORNADO is just really nice. (+1000) TanTORNADO is just really nice. (+1000) TanTORNADO is just really nice. (+1000) TanTORNADO is just really nice. (+1000) TanTORNADO is just really nice. (+1000) TanTORNADO is just really nice. (+1000) TanTORNADO is just really nice. (+1000) TanTORNADO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Houston Rockets
    Miami Dolphins
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Miami Hurricanes

-----------------------

XBL GT : TanTORNADO19

Location: BBN U KNOW WHAT IT IS, KILLA CALI........U MAD?, Samoa
    bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    phins fan checking in!
    bOOgie

Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    come on guys. lets get this thread active. i see a few of you Fin fans in the Sports section, and now i have come to the sports section.

so far, i would rate this off season an A. the only reason it isn't an A+ is because we didn't address the FS position as well as i had hoped we would. other than that, it was amazing. bye Ted Ginn, Jason Taylor, Gibril Wilson, Joey Porter, Nate Jones, Akin Ayodele, Reggie Torbor, Justin Smiley, and Paul Pasqualoni. we got rid of something like $22+ mil in dead cap, just by getting rid of Ginn, Taylor, Wilson, Porter, and Torber in this uncapped off season.

btw, here is some recent news:
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/s...,5798507.story

Fasano signs the tender, and Ronnie is expected to sign sometime soon.
    Karl Joseph is best db prospect in draft
    Dansby fukin Swanson crew
    Mallex Smith aka Kenny Lofton jr crew
    Jakeem Grant will be better than Tavon Austin

Trump 2016 MAGA

build the fukin wall

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fins looking good this season

too bad your stuck in a division with the better looking NYJ and the always good Pats

good luck to you tho brahs, always been somewhat of a fins fan
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im glad we got Mike nolan I expect the d to be much improved under him.

Ive heard rumours of TO signing, would probably be more of a bad thing though.

athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mac_xX View Post
    too bad your stuck in a division with the better looking NYJ
    [img]http://**********/gallery/d/129150-1/Tom_Cruise_crazy_laugh.gif[/img]