Aussie-Battler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Diet Software recomendations????

Hey, can anyone recommend a good software package that can be used for diet tracking? I have seen some where you can enter all you food intakes for the day and it calculates calories, Protien, carbs fat etc etc

Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try www.fitday.com. thats what i use and its ok but more accurate if you enter in your own food nutrients off the label instead of using the ones then have on the system. Takes a little more time but worth it

DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just use excel spreadsheets. Many computers already have this on them and when you use it in combination with a site like: http://www.calorieking.com/foods/foo...98411&partner=

Just create a spreadsheet, type what you ate and look up the nutritional value on that site, and then at the end of the day press the autosum function. It adds up all your totals for the day. Very simple.
    If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?

tmuldano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Diet Software

I also use fitday. Tried lots of others this one is the easiest to use.
    its only $19.