Tiffy82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Liquid Creatine Elixir 4.3 Fl. Oz. by Body Tech

Is Liquid Creatine any good? I have a fast metabolism wanting to try it to help me build some muscles and gain some weight. I'm not huge on drinking
    a lot of water so why considering the liquid version of it. Anyone tried this? I know I still have to drink water but just dont think I could drink tons of it like the powder one recommends. Thanks

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    liquid creatine is a scam. Creatine mono is not stable in liquid
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

limey will become famous soon enough. (+50) limey will become famous soon enough. (+50) limey will become famous soon enough. (+50) limey will become famous soon enough. (+50) limey will become famous soon enough. (+50) limey will become famous soon enough. (+50) limey will become famous soon enough. (+50) limey will become famous soon enough. (+50) limey will become famous soon enough. (+50) limey will become famous soon enough. (+50) limey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As a general rules, liquid creatine is a waste of money because it is too unstable to offer any value to the user. However, my understanding was that Dimaxx makes a liquid creatine that is stable. One guy I know swears by it, but I've only read their scientific reports on it, so they might just be full of shat.

https://secure.dimaxx.com/

Has anyone tried this product with any success?
    Currently: BULKING