Aeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help: Total Gym Program?

With my work and school schedule, I don't have time to go to the gym or the funds to purchase weights, but I do own one of the original total gyms (I don't remember the model, but it has the very basics: the 2 handles and the foot board). The problem is, I have no idea what kind of work out plan I should do because the book doesn't really tell you much.

I'm looking to not only burn some fat, but I do want to gain muscle. I don't know how much that's possible on this machine, but I still would like to know.

If that's not a very likely goal, then toning is fine as well. If anyone can either give me a workout or link me to one, that would be fantastic.

Also, I know it's not much but I jog 2 miles at least 3 times a week (just for more information on my exercise habits).

Thanks.

driftonce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) driftonce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) driftonce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) driftonce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) driftonce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) driftonce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love that machine. Your muscles don't know the difference between cables or the totle gym
    Look, try this to start. Pick one exorcise per muscle group, Go to failure for one set then move on to the next. Work your whole body 3x week to start. In a few week start doing a couple of set per bdy pt and split your body in half. Leg and back one day the next chest, shoulders, triceps. You should get by fine. Be creative.