BigBoy05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBoy05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBoy05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBoy05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBoy05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBoy05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBoy05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBoy05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBoy05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBoy05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBoy05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do you really look more ripped with a tan?

I am starting to see a 4 pack, I wanted to know, how much would a tan bring my abs/cuts out? Just outa curiousity.

Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigBoy05
    I am starting to see a 4 pack, I wanted to know, how much would a tan bring my abs/cuts out? Just outa curiousity.
    about this much....
    Holder of 4 National NPC Weight Class Titles in 4 different weight classes... all with perfect scores
    1998 NPC USA Bantamweight
    2003 NPC Masters National Lightweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Welterweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Middleweight (over 50)

Protein_Addict_ Protein_Addict_'s Avatar
    Protein_Addict_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A tan will bring out the definition, so with bright lights on you the definition will pretty much dissapear, so a tan will make you look more ripped.