ksquad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this a good workout program

I am really into getting started on bodybuilding, i really want to get big. Right know im 6'3'' 232lbs. Is this a good work out to get really big.
    Monday: Chest-Back
    Tuesday: Arms-Shoulders
    Wendsday: Legs
    Thursday: Chest-Back
    Friday: Arms-Shoulders
    Saturday: Legs
    Sunday: Off

My lifts are
    Monday- Flat Bench, Incline Press, Dumbell Flys. BACK- Latpulldowns, One arm dumbell row.

Tuesday- Barbell clean and press, side laterals. ARMS- Barbell curls, standing dumbell curls, tricep pulldowns, close grip press.

Wendsday- squats, leg extensions, leg curls.

And if anyone knows about how many calories, carb, and protein you should be eating a day that would be great if you could help me out with that, thank you for all your help
    K.C.

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, that kind of program will probably leave you exhausted by the first week! I recommend you train each bodypart once a week. To grow big you dont have to train more, you have to rest and eat more! Recuperation is the most important aspect of bodybuilding and you should seriously consider cutting back on your training.
    I recommend the follwing program:

Day 1: Chest-Triceps
    Day 2: Legs
    Day 3: Rest
    Day 4: Shoulders
    Day 5: Rest
    Dat 6: Back-Biceps
    Day 7: Rest

If you could train 3 days a week it would be even better!

For your weight, i would recommend eating around 300 grams of protein and 500-700 grams of carbs.

Good luck!!

Well thanks alot for the help. i was doing the arnold encyclopedia for bodybuilding but that was just not working for me. does anyone know a protein drink that has alot of protein that tastes good i have tried alot but it tastes like **** any help.
    thanks
    kc.

soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah your definitely overtraining. I would recommend a program like this:

Monday- Chest/Biceps/Forearms/Calves/Abs
    Tuesday- Off
    Wednesday- Delts/ Triceps/Abs
    Thursday- Back/Traps/Abs
    Friday- Off
    Saturday- Thighs/Calves/Abs
    Sunday- Off
    You'll never know what you can do until you do more than you can

soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh and I reccomend the Precision Engineered Muscle and Weight Gainer. Get the vanilla flavor, it tastes really good.
    You'll never know what you can do until you do more than you can

Thanks for the help, i took all the info you gave me and i will put it into a work out program.
    what are some good lifts to do with the following:
    Chest
    Biceps
    Triceps
    Legs
    Traps
    Calves
    Back
    abs
    thanks

BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother
    I usally do one of these 2:

1. Mon- Chest, Back USING VOLUME
    Tues- off TYPE WORKOUT
    Wed- Legs, Delts 3 EXERCISES PER BODYPART
    Thurs- off 4-5 SETS PER EX.
    Fri- Arms

2. mon- chest shoulders tris USING HIT
    tues legs back bis 2 EXERCISES PER BODYPART
    wed off 1 WARMUP, 1 SET TO FAILURE PER EX
    thurs chest shoulders tris
    fri legs back bis