Mike123456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it a good idea to have a whey protein shake right after you wake up?...also Tim..

so you can get protein quickly into the bloodstream or just stick to it for post workout? Also Tim, if you're reading this...if I buy the cassein protein online, should I even customize it with 30% whey...why not just go for the 100% cassein if its slow absorbing I'm after before going to sleep? Is the 30% whey to make it taste better?

syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) syko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

approx. 8 hours with no new protein sources?

I take my weight gainer in thr morning so my body can feed right away? So i suggest it.

Casien is slow as you have mentioned you can also slow digestion by adding a few complex carbs. The whey is for the first little burst of GH release i am geussing.

Peace.

fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when I was at school I didn't have time to cook breakfast so I just had a protein shake and a tuna sandwhich first thing in the morning...thats the time I made most gains.
    Bodybuilding is not a hobby...it's a Lifestlye!

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you are on a fat burning program and doing your cardio in the morning like you should be you want to wait until after your cardio to ingest the protein or else it will be simply used as energy, and not very efficently either. If you are bulking or some other goals, or do not do morning cardio then its a great idea.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

Mike123456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I take whey after waking up (except on cardio mornings, i ahve it after cardio), and it has worked for me so far.
    Love the pain,
    Love the gain.