RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How Does this work

I cant weight train for 2 weeks due to hand prob,
    so i just do sit up and bit of cardio
    My veins have started to come out in my forearm i find this quite werid that they come out when i stop weight training.

Me still on diet etc ,

Anyone Know Why they coming out now ?

Thanks
    Bench = 198lbs
    Squat = 298lbs
    DeadLStiff = 350lbs
    Legs Press = 710lbs

Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RIDSTUGREAT
    I cant weight train for 2 weeks due to hand prob,
    so i just do sit up and bit of cardio
    My veins have started to come out in my forearm i find this quite werid that they come out when i stop weight training.

Me still on diet etc ,

Anyone Know Why they coming out now ?

Thanks
    Happens to me to that means the blood is pumping.
    For personal training consultations email at sjvaldez2@yahoo.com

RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIDSTUGREAT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Actual Size
    Happens to me to that means the blood is pumping.
    Yeah but would you not think the blood would be pumping more went i am hitting the weights doing squats etc

i just find this werid coz for the next 2 weeks me only doing cardio , skating and sit ups till my arm better then going back to the WEIGHTS cant w8 to Hit again i love doing Squats
    Bench = 198lbs
    Squat = 298lbs
    DeadLStiff = 350lbs
    Legs Press = 710lbs