Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000)

Which is a better overall protein to take

Trying to decide on which protein I want to upgrade to.
    I have been taking ON Whey Protein (24g per serv), so now I want to up my protein.
    I was thinking about:

Pro Complex(purple bottle)
    or
    Cyto Gainer

Any ideas on which is better overall? let me know please
    Shaun "The Giant Killer" Clarida

2012 NPC Bantamweight National Champion & IFBB 212 Professional Bodybuilder

numberonebg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pro complex has what 55 grams of protein? Very few people need that much protein at once, if you get this protien, at least split it into half a serving.

Interdum modo elabitur... brumbartcheto's Avatar
    brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Acman23
    Pro Complex (purple bottle)or Cyto Gainer
    I would recommend neither the one nor the other. There are much better products out on the market. My advice would also depend on the fact when you are going to supplement with a powder – quality wpi pre/post wo, good blend/mrp otherwise.

However, if you are trying to increase the protein in your diet – solid food is always the preferable source …
    Veni, vidi, vici.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed, Ultra peptide for a blend and Primiforce Substance for an isolate

Originally Posted by brumbartcheto
    I would recommend neither the one nor the other. There are much better products out on the market. My advice would also depend on the fact when you are going to supplement with a powder – quality wpi pre/post wo, good blend/mrp otherwise.

However, if you are trying to increase the protein in your diet – solid food is always the preferable source …
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Registered User metaldrummer517's Avatar
    metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a good whey protien isolate (wpi) would be ideal. low carb isopure for example is great. despite the superior quality of isopure, i still think that ON 100% WHEY tastes much better. however, muscle milk beats both of these in the taste categories.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anything with 18gs of fat should taste good MM is garbage filled with malto

Originally Posted by metaldrummer517
    a good whey protien isolate (wpi) would be ideal. low carb isopure for example is great. despite the superior quality of isopure, i still think that ON 100% WHEY tastes much better. however, muscle milk beats both of these in the taste categories.
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

paquitobegote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy what about hdt

does any one use hdt 5+1?

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Acman23
    Trying to decide on which protein I want to upgrade to.
    I have been taking ON Whey Protein (24g per serv), so now I want to up my protein.
    I was thinking about:

Pro Complex(purple bottle)
    or
    Cyto Gainer

Neither, take Isopure instead