nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cytosport Whey Protein VS O.N.

Has anyone used Cytosport's whey? I think it loks really good but can't decide b/w it and ON's Whey.

Registered User V-Dub-Syndicate's Avatar
    V-Dub-Syndicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I have had good results with ON instantized 100% Whey. It has pretty quick absorbtion too. Kind of tough on the wallet. But VERY High Quality Stuff. Cytosport's Muscle Milk is IMO there best Product. I have had very good results on that as well. Trial and Error bro. But Try there Whey, might work well for you

pumpga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use Cytosport complete whey and Muscle milk. Muscle milk is best protein I've ever tried. Complete whey is pretty good but it's still bulk type whey. I haven't tried ON though.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you use a concentrat go with dymatize or ALL the way protein
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a 5lbs of Choco ON whey. It's not as good as ppl say it is. I had Vanilla in the past. It's not a the point where I wanna throw it away but I really don't wanna drink it. I'm more of vanilla person. CytoSport or stick w/ ON?

tintinet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Champion Pure Whey Protein Stack

One of the best vanillas I've had. Much better than ON's, IMO. I haven't had Cyclosport's vanilla.

ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tintinet
    One of the best vanillas I've had. Much better than ON's, IMO. I haven't had Cyclosport's vanilla.
    Any samples?

rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tintinet
    Champion Products are usally always pretty good for taste...
    I'm just here to learn.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    If you use a concentrat go with dymatize or ALL the way protein
    All the whey is definately NOT at the top of my list.

For a bulk concentrate, I'd go with Black Star Labs + their flavoring system.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Eastern European Beast polishmuscle01's Avatar
    polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polishmuscle01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like ON's whey but try both, cytosports might work better for you.get a small tub of one then, when it's finished, get a small tub of the other.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love cytosport complete whey... like to know how vanilla tastes. It's cheap and pretty good quality and mixes BETTER than ON's.
    I like the Hydrolysate as a second ingredient for rapid absorption post workout.

KPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a dedicated ON consumer.

Love the different flavours - Choc Mint is my favourite.
    -Kiwi-Power-House-

6'2", 248 pounds, 16% BF and comin atcha like a freight train!

I have no fear of fainting in the gym.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well Dave is going to stop carrying concentrate for the part ,thus go for an BSL isolate no matter what

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    All the whey is definately NOT at the top of my list.

For a bulk concentrate, I'd go with Black Star Labs + their flavoring system.
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nextteenamateur
    Has anyone used Cytosport's whey? I think it loks really good but can't decide b/w it and ON's Whey.

100% Whey would be my pick out of the two unless you like other options
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

AE

Not a future_wrestler future_wrestler's Avatar
    future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go with ON's. Cyto. is full of fat and well ON's isnt. plus it works very well
    SWO Crew

Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

I'd deffinately go with ON 100% Whey, seems like Cytosport is to high in fat, and it deffinately doesnt have the same BCAA content as ON does, a Double Rich double scoop for me!!!!
    Last edited by Sativa4; 08-18-2005 at 08:30 AM.

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sativa4
    I'd deffinately go with ON 100% Whey, seems like Cytosport is to high in fat, and it deffinately doesnt have the same BCAA content as ON does, a Double Rich double scoop for me!!!!
    Some people need to think before you speak. Cytosport has 1gram of fat per serving!! How the hell is that too high in fat or full of fat??

I bet people just go with ON because they haven't tried Cytosport or because everyone just immedietely hails ON as the greatest.
    I can get Cytosport for $34 Cdn for 5lbs and it tastes great and mixes BETTER than ON's because I have used both extensively...ON has Aminogen, but you know I looked into this and SO WHAT!! It has 25mg which is not nearly enough to do much at all...ON is misleading on the Aminogen part and it has served them well because people loved that fact, including me initially.

Guess What. Aminogen has been shown to be effective in studies at doses of 50mg per 1 GRAM of PROTEIN!!!! So 25mg per 22g protein is absolutely ridiculously and very misleadingly USELESS!!!

Actually I was pissed with ON on reading this http://www.aminogen.com/qa.html#question16

I switched to Cytosport.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew
    Guess What. Aminogen has been shown to be effective in studies at doses of 50mg per 1 GRAM of PROTEIN!!!! So 25mg per 22g protein is absolutely ridiculously and very misleadingly USELESS!!!
    42% more free form amino acids were released with Aminogen at a dose of 250mg per 100g of protein.
    FYI (from the same link you referenced )
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nextteenamateur

Ctytosport whey is low in fat and I like it. I was used to using muscle milk for bulking, so when I decided to cut I stayed with the same company. So far so good.

Oh, apparently people don't realize that CytoSport makes a whey protien in addition to MuscleMilk, MuscleMilk is high in good fat and IMO is the best protien to bulk on. The fat it does have is easily burned off though, and I lost 1 % BF last time I was bulking on it...
    Last edited by furuno; 08-18-2005 at 12:18 PM.

warpigs2380 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally, I love Cytosport. I dont know where people are getting these "loaded with fat" comments though.

Theres 3 things I really like about it:
    1 - It mixes easily
    2 - It tastes good
    3 - It has never bothered my stomache, and from someone with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, it means a lot. Most proteins left me running for the bathroom.

Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sativa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Opps

I retract the statement I made above about the high fat, I was terribly mis-informed, but having the same fat intake as ON and being that it has 6g less of protein I'm still gonna stick with my double scoop ON chocolate.
    **Michigan $tate University**
    "It's always a RIOT in East Lansing"

Texan at heart, Michigander by location :(

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol, just change the serving size.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    FYI (from the same link you referenced )

Ah, that's 250mg which is much, much more than the 25mg enzyme blend ON uses which is a blend of aminogen AND lactase. So actually you may only be getting about 15mg of aminogen per 24g of protein...

42% more free form amino acids were released with Aminogen at a dose of 250mg per 100g of protein.

Doing the math you need 2.5X the aminogen than protein for this nice benefit of aminogen and ON 100% Whey doesn't even come close.

)

Anyone had Cyclosport's vanilla? Is is better than ON, PVL, Designer or Champion. I tried ON's obne but got tired of it. I love vanilla .

Originally Posted by ChelNam
    Anyone had Cyclosport's vanilla? Is is better than ON, PVL, Designer or Champion. I tried ON's obne but got tired of it. I love vanilla .

good question and if no one answers this I'll be buying some eventually so I'll let you know.

Thank you.