Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    brandonlh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Will my daily habit of eating fast food ruin my chances of building a nice body?

Ill eat restaurant food like twice a day from mcdonalds, taco bell, krystal, hardees, wherever and i know this couldnt be good. Will this just make me fat instead of letting my gain lean muscle?

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    does it fit your macros?

Originally Posted by ThousandEyes View Post
    does it fit your macros?
    Yes it does. Actually even after eating all that im in a small caloric deficit. My goal is trying to lose some belly fat and build muscle at the same time as im a newbie to lifting

TUFFTONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUFFTONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say maybe physically you can see some nice gains.. But it just isn't healthy and your not mentally healthy. when you eat nutrionist food you force your self to grow cause you know your doing everything right.

SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TUFFTONE View Post
    I would say maybe physically you can see some nice gains.. But it just isn't healthy and your not mentally healthy. when you eat nutrionist food you force your self to grow cause you know your doing everything right.
    wut?
    || NC CREW ||
    IF CREW

Lol wait, wut?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TUFFTONE View Post
    Posting while intoxicated, I presume.

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good times, great fun. OP, why do you choose to eat like that? I'm not judging, your life, your body, just curious? I ate a lot of fast food back in the day I was always on the go. Now that I eat food I make myself I just feel better. Life is better in general. It's worth a shot. I'm willing to bet you can make food you cook yourself taste far better than McD's anyway. Burgers are easy and can be made way better yourself, b&j's beats a vanilla milkshake hands down. Just sayin.

Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brandonlh View Post
    Ill eat restaurant food like twice a day from mcdonalds, taco bell, krystal, hardees, wherever and i know this couldnt be good. Will this just make me fat instead of letting my gain lean muscle?
    from a body composition standpoint it's probably fine but I can't imagine you are hitting your micronutrient requirements which are also essential to good health.

kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Laidbackzack View Post
    from a body composition standpoint it's probably fine but I can't imagine you are hitting your micronutrient requirements which are also essential to good health.
    So you believe not hitting your micronutrient goals has no effect in terms of body composition?

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Laidbackzack View Post
    ^^ This.
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thewallace View Post
    Yes of course this will make you fat! Fast food is full of saturated fat and enough sodium to meet your daily requirements for months from just 1 meal. Get a grip man maybe look into whats in these fast food meals your eating and you'll see how unhealthy eating that stuff all the time is. If your goals are high blood pressure, diabetes, and looking like a sack of **** than by all means eat fast food for all your meals.
    Do you understand nutrition? Not being a dick, but it seems like you need to do some reading...
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes of course this will make you fat! Fast food is full of saturated fat and enough sodium to meet your daily requirements for months from just 1 meal. Get a grip man maybe look into whats in these fast food meals your eating and you'll see how unhealthy eating that stuff all the time is. If your goals are high blood pressure, diabetes, and looking like a sack of **** than by all means eat fas
    t food for all your meals.
    Daily sodium requirments for months in one meal..

Trolololololol

thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Kahldris View Post
    Daily sodium requirments for months in one meal..

Trolololololol
    That was an extreme exaggeration just trying to make a point

n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That was an extreme exaggeration just trying to make a point
    So sodium is bad? And sat fat is bad? And fast food will make me fat huh?
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by miacanesfan25 View Post
    Good times, great fun. OP, why do you choose to eat like that? I'm not judging, your life, your body, just curious? I ate a lot of fast food back in the day I was always on the go. Now that I eat food I make myself I just feel better. Life is better in general. It's worth a shot. I'm willing to bet you can make food you cook yourself taste far better than McD's anyway. Burgers are easy and can be made way better yourself, b&j's beats a vanilla milkshake hands down. Just sayin.
    Originally Posted by TUFFTONE
    I know I just nominated you for post of the year in the "can't get weight" thread not even 5min ago miacanesfan25....buuuuuutttt I think this guy deserves it way more now sorry. You still hold the #2 spot for biggest lulz on BB.com though

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yea OP; I dunno; I've been eating fast food all this past 6 months due to school/work/baby etc so my time is limited. I still try to get a lot of healthy food choices in but honestly, I get around 1200cals from fast food alone maybe a few times a week. I've been cutting since January, and while the cut is going extremely SLOW, probably due to eating junk, I'm still LOSING fat and I still feel relatively healthy. (losing about .75lb/week).

I only eat dbl hamburgers from Burger king; not trying to justify it being good or anything, but I eat 3 at a whack, giving me around 70g of protein..I just add it into my macros and move on. Still get plenty of cardio and lift 3x week/ full body / nice and heavy. 28 years old..might not be the best diet plan for older people, but for now, I feel great...check my blood pressure a couple times a week also, its usually spot on around 110/60. Had my blood test done 2 weeks ago (get em every 3 months) and all levels are fine.. Right where they are supposed to be.

That's from personal experience, take from it what you will.
    www.grazethesky.com

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by docd187 View Post
    I know I just nominated you for post of the year in the "can't get weight" thread not even 5min ago miacanesfan25....buuuuuutttt I think this guy deserves it way more now sorry. You still hold the #2 spot for biggest lulz on BB.com though
    There's winners all over the place it's the nut forums.

thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100) thewallace is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by n0useforaname View Post
    the op stated he eats fast food twice a day, so yes if you are eating that much fast food of course you will get fat.

Terrified of Bulking Flashkicker's Avatar
    Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I always thought that the effects of not getting essential micro-nutrients might not be visible for years. I guess it would depend on which nutrients you were missing, or overloading on.

and I know what your getting at I shouldn't have just short answered it like that. what I should have said is for MYSELF I stay away from fast food and the big reasons are with to high sodium intake I bloat up like a water balloon and that high fat puts me way over for my fat intake for the day. so well done for calling me out on that and making me look like an azz lol

Velenox is just really nice. (+1000) Velenox is just really nice. (+1000) Velenox is just really nice. (+1000) Velenox is just really nice. (+1000) Velenox is just really nice. (+1000) Velenox is just really nice. (+1000) Velenox is just really nice. (+1000) Velenox is just really nice. (+1000) Velenox is just really nice. (+1000) Velenox is just really nice. (+1000) Velenox is just really nice. (+1000)
    IIFYM, that is all.
    5'9"
    194LBS

Bench: N/A (Dislocated Shoulder/supraspinatus tear)
    Squat: 401 LBS ( 1/8/2014 )
    Dead: 440LBS ( 1/8/2014 )

Rugby Union, Loose head prop.

docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) docd187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's winners all over the place it's the nut forums.
    That is the fact of all facts. I just didn't want you to feel slighted since I changed my mind in about 2 1/2minutes

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you understand nutrition? Not being a dick, but it seems like you need to do some reading...
    Not being a dick, but you're a complete retard. Overdose in Sodium for long periods of years "could" affect your heath in the future. Obviously he was over reacting, However eating 2 big mac meals and whatever on top of that, I would consider "Overboard"

Tempted.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Short answer: no.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Originally Posted by BlackHeart.au View Post
    Not being a dick, but you're a complete retard. Overdose in Sodium for long periods of years "could" affect your heath in the future. Obviously he was over reacting, However eating 2 big mac meals and whatever on top of that, I would consider "Overboard"

Tempted.
    First off, thanx for negging me for not even understanding what I wrote or what the OP wrote... good job to yourself retard! Did he say HOW MUCH he eats? No... Going to McD's and eating twice a day if you are having a total of 12 chicken nuggets is NOT going to affect you if you have a balanced diet. He didn't say he was eating 2 big mac meals did he? He also only asked if it would make him fat.... YOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT BECAUSE YOU DONT' KNOW HIS DAILY TDEE.. OR EVEN HOW MANY CALS HE IS CONSUMING... He also wanted to know if he could build muscle... are you saying you CANT build muscle from eating fast food? So I guess YOUR opinion is what matters though right? Since you THINK he is eating 2 LARGE meals, I guess that's the only right answer.. Give me a freaking break....

rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the op stated he eats fast food twice a day, so yes if you are eating that much fast food of course you will get fat.
    how?

Originally Posted by rob2093124 View Post
    how?
    Easy, by not understanding the basics of nutrition.

MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most people who eat fast food daily end up obese because the food is calorie/fat dense. Very easy to eat over maintenance. But it really depends on what others food you're eating and the quantity/quality of fast food itself. A grilled chicken sandwich =/= a double whopper w/ cheese.

rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Easy, by not understanding the basics of nutrition.
    i know this, but you can't simply state. "if you eat fast food twice a day, you will be fat"