maximus7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cardio after legs workout

hi there
    everytime after my legs workout, my legs will be sore for about 3 days...i'll be limping when i walk..
    i'm currently cutting now..how do i do cardio after my leg workout? i either run or use a stationary bike..
    help pls thanks

Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by maximus7
    hi there
    everytime after my legs workout, my legs will be sore for about 3 days...i'll be limping when i walk..
    i'm currently cutting now..how do i do cardio after my leg workout? i either run or use a stationary bike..
    help pls thanks
    3 minutes on the punching bag with a 1 minute rest. Good cardio workout and shouldn't bother your legs to much.

Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hi there
    help pls thanks
    theres no way possible i could ever do cardio after legs but htats just me,
    is there no other day you can do your cardio?

1 rep more then others dmspokane's Avatar
    dmspokane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmspokane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmspokane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmspokane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmspokane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmspokane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmspokane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmspokane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmspokane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmspokane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmspokane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi there
    help pls thanks
    Just today I did a heavy leg workout to the point where I was was walking around like a stick up my ass. Just hop on an eliptical and start slow. Yeah you might feel your legs give out a few times but after 10 min the lactic acid pushes out somewhat and it becomes easier. I always try to have my shake on cardio to speed up the process.
    6'0"
    200lbs
    10% BF
    8.5% and 196lbs 04/26/2005
    NASM, APEX, IFPA certified Personal trainer

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Leg day is one of the few days I avoid cardio. I'm not trying to sound hardcore, but after my leg workout I feel like my legs are going to explode and I can barely walk because they are so engorged with blood. The workout Gods will forgive you if you skip your cardio on leg day.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....