Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exercises to reduce lordosis (swayback)?

I know someone recently made a post about scoliosis, but how about lordosis (swayback). I have the problem and am wondering if you know if there are any exercises to do which may reduce the curve? also are there any exercises which you think i should avoid?

KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't want to take the sway out of your back as doing exercises with your back rounded is dangerous.

However lower back work could make it less noticeable. I'd try doing deadlifts and good mornings to thicken your back. I'd also try stomach vacuums to pull in your front side.