k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

first day of WS4SB III

tomorrow will be my first day, and i'm looking forward to it. 10 weeks till the first game of my season and i can't wait. anyone else starting fresh tomorrow with the program? maybe we could dedicate this thread to everyone's progress/routine/stats as the weeks progress, like a small community-attributed blog since everyone seems to be pretty pumped about this program. perhaps anyone who's interested can use this like a journal and we can all post numbers/lifts/conditioning and give feedback and tips between each other to help out training for the season.

max-effort upper body tomorrow!

Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ill be starting mine in a weeks time, so ill be more than happy to post anything about the program
    Richoss' Training Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=390444731&posted=1#post390444731

nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm doing a mix WSFSB 3 and 2. I'm using some of the conditioning from 2 and applying that with the 3 weight series.
    Champions are not born. They are built.

You wondered if all the pain and sacrifice is worth it...now you know.

Gold medals aren't made of gold. Not really. They're made of sweat, dedication, and a hard to find alloy called guts.

Everybody wants to win. But not everybody is willing to do what it takes.

FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well im doing wsfsb III and vjb as of now. i finished day 1 and all i can say is that its a great workout and i enjoy it more than the first(didnt do the second though so i wouldnt know about that)

finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by k9nacl View Post
    tomorrow will be my first day, and i'm looking forward to it. 10 weeks till the first game of my season and i can't wait. anyone else starting fresh tomorrow with the program? maybe we could dedicate this thread to everyone's progress/routine/stats as the weeks progress, like a small community-attributed blog since everyone seems to be pretty pumped about this program. perhaps anyone who's interested can use this like a journal and we can all post numbers/lifts/conditioning and give feedback and tips between each other to help out training for the season.

max-effort upper body tomorrow!
    i started yesterday
    Currently on Defranco's Built Like A Badass.

nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    today was my first day and it was a lot like WSFSB 2 so far.
    Champions are not born. They are built.

You wondered if all the pain and sacrifice is worth it...now you know.

Gold medals aren't made of gold. Not really. They're made of sweat, dedication, and a hard to find alloy called guts.

Everybody wants to win. But not everybody is willing to do what it takes.

k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well today went well, had a really good workout. i liked having a higher-rep supplemental lift after a heavy bench, gave some variety to my usual high weight low rep routine. definitely was a solid A upper body workout. after i did some regen and rehaab work with core stability, pillars, lat stretching, mobility, etc. and had cross country after all that.

also, a dietary question:

i lift from about 2:30-3:15-3:30 and don't have cross country until 4. should i take my whey/carbs after my lifting session or wait until after cross country? as it is i've been waiting till after cross country but i'm thinking i might need to start taking it right after i lift rather then after XC (though downing a shake/carbs might not be the best idea before running).

kiwisam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definitely take the shake straight after lifting, unless your looking to lose weight?

Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by k9nacl View Post
    well today went well, had a really good workout. i liked having a higher-rep supplemental lift after a heavy bench, gave some variety to my usual high weight low rep routine. definitely was a solid A upper body workout. after i did some regen and rehaab work with core stability, pillars, lat stretching, mobility, etc. and had cross country after all that.

also, a dietary question:

i lift from about 2:30-3:15-3:30 and don't have cross country until 4. should i take my whey/carbs after my lifting session or wait until after cross country? as it is i've been waiting till after cross country but i'm thinking i might need to start taking it right after i lift rather then after XC (though downing a shake/carbs might not be the best idea before running).
    x2... You need to get that protein and carbs in your body as quickly as possible, you dont want your muscles breaking down with no fuel to repair them.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

C4. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by datakeover8389 View Post
    well im doing wsfsb III and vjb as of now. i finished day 1 and all i can say is that its a great workout and i enjoy it more than the first(didnt do the second though so i wouldnt know about that)
    x2

I'm in love with 'Triceps death'
    5"11'
    8%BF

WS4SB
    Squat - 315
    Bench - 200
    Deadlift - 325
    Broad jump - 8" 6'
    Vertical - 27"

Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baseballman07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys. Starting Monday. I want to get faster, and my Bench up to 200 for reps. Good luck to all!