Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    What's My Age Again? strongsmallkid's Avatar
    strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

could this be from my NO xplode?

ok today was the 3rd or 4th time i ever took it. i dont remember. anyway the first time i took it i felt great. had a lot of energy and so on. the 2nd time was also good. but after i completed each rep, i felt light headed and a little dizzy. now today i took it and i got good pumps and ok energy. but when i got to work which was about 45 min. after my workout, i feel like ****. i might be getting a cold. im not sure. my thoart hurt, my face was kinda sweaty and my head hurt. but my friend that also takes it with me went home today cause he said he was dizzy and naushes {sp}. every now and then i get short headaches. i think its from NO xplode. anyone have simialr problems?
    Baba Booey

strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone know? i dont know if i should stop for a little bit then try again.
    Baba Booey

Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most refute it but I read somewhere that sometimes NO products will makes people dizzy because due to the expansion of blood vessels in the muscles, the vessels in the brain have to constrict in order to maintain the blood pressure levels and this can cause people do get dizzy while using these products. I think though that this explanation is inconclusive and contested a lot but it is one possible explanation that I read about once on this forum.

will this always happen? should i stop? and is it bad or dangerous for me?
    Baba Booey

Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is just a theory someone has as far as I know. There was a big post up here a while ago all about it but I tried looking and couldn't find it right away you might try searching for it. Keep in mind though this isn't necessarily true what is being written but I think it might be something to think about. And just my thoughts but if its giving you nausea and making you dizzy all the time and you're sure that the NO is causing that you might want to go off of it.

Skaaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skaaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is probly caused by dehydration, NO-Xplode has creatine in it and if you are not getting enough water these could by symptoms

kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didnt even need to read all of what you wrote because same thing happened to me, it is the caffiene. It says to take on empty stomach, DO NOT DO THIS. Eat a good pre workout meal and then 30 minutes later take the xplode, this is how i found it to work best. I had the same probalem you did, when I took it on an empty stomach, almost felt like i was floating, kind of like when your blood sugar gets low

musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Every time I used NO Xplode I felt sick to my stomach throughout my workouts. It would usually subside after awhile and then I'd just be amped for a few hours. I stopped using it which was too bad because I was getting good results from it. I just didn't like the sides.

IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No-xplode label

I was browsing in GNC today and saw that they carried NO-Xplode and read the label. I believe it said on there to make sure your consume plenty of water or it could increase your chances of nausea. I think taking it on an empty stomach plays a roll in this as well.

Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Label reads as followed:

Try to consume 120 oz. of water or more daily.

I also take no-xplode and have noticed I get slightly dizzy during my lifts. This may be caused by the caffeine/creatine effects while taking it on an empty stomach. I too reccomend eating a lite meal before taking the stuff.

hope this helps
    kane
    *A true display of strength is never giving up.

UFC Welterweight Champion Iceman00's Avatar
    Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kinda weird...keep us updated on how you feel.

Today was my first time using No X-plode and I took one scoop. A few hours after my workout, I've had this headache and it's still not going away..my head just feels swollen and there's this lingering pain. I took Tylenol Max Strength with dinner and it's gone down a bit, but I still feel lightheaded w/ a heavy head...weird, I'll see how this goes for the rest of the week, hopefully it doesn't continue.

Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ace_himself
    Most refute it but I read somewhere that sometimes NO products will makes people dizzy because due to the expansion of blood vessels in the muscles, the vessels in the brain have to constrict in order to maintain the blood pressure levels and this can cause people do get dizzy while using these products. I think though that this explanation is inconclusive and contested a lot but it is one possible explanation that I read about once on this forum.

So this headache I have right now is basically NO messing with the vessels in my brain, therefore killing braincells. Great....

I doubt it's the caffeine guys...

I'm a heavy coffee drinker and many times (before I started working out), I'd drink two cups on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning. Never did I feel nauseated or have to deal with this painful headache.

Justin.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justin.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justin.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justin.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justin.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justin.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justin.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justin.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justin.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justin.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justin.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    but wouldnt eating a small meal diminish its effects since the breakdown of aminos might interfere?

BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    best supplement: food such as chiken,steak,tuna etc

Tight_ass_motha_****a webslinger's Avatar
    webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ITS THE ****ING CAFFIENE! it makes me feel like **** when i come off the buzz...
    \___/
    |+_-| V,,

NRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    only side affect i got form no-xplode was i had to take a **** like 5 minutes after i drank it

thanks for the good replies. well heres the thing. i dont think i react to caffine. i did get hyper but i dont think its from the caffine. i took 2 scoops then 2 and a half scoops. im 17 in july i weigh 137 and im a little over 5 6. i do drink a lot of water each day. at least a gallon and a half. im gonna try 1 scoop saturday. so you guys said you felt the same way should i still eat a little if im only taking 1 scoop? how would food help and what is causing me to feel like this?
    Baba Booey

bump
    Baba Booey

if i eat something 30 min. preworkout should i take 2 scoops?
    Baba Booey

1 last thing to add to this thread. in your opioin should i try 1 scoop with no food in my stomach or eat something 30 min. pre workout and take 2 scoops
    Baba Booey

come on i know you dont want me to start a new thread.
    Baba Booey

well i ate something today before my workout. then i took NO xplode about 20 min. later. {2 scoops} i felt that i got more of a pump then energy. maybe i didnt wait long enough for my food to digest or whatever. if i take it on the off days i will take 1 or 1 and a half scoops. do you think i need to eat something in order not to feel dizzy.
    Baba Booey

bump
    Baba Booey

Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

which again...

I say eat a lite meal before taking the stuff. Try eating something like a protein bar 20 mins. before taking the no x-xplode, nothing to big, but just enough to supply you with energy and a slightly filled stomach.

Kane
    *A true display of strength is never giving up.

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kane22
    I say eat a lite meal before taking the stuff. Try eating something like a protein bar 20 mins. before taking the no x-xplode, nothing to big, but just enough to supply you with energy and a slightly filled stomach.

Kane
    You're not going to be getting energy from that food while you're working out anyway. Most protein/carb/fat absorbtion occurs in the small intestine, not the stomach. Since food spends about 4 hours in the small intestine, if you are eating every 2 hours you should have 2 meals providing nutrients, even if you take NO-X on an empty stomach.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kyle00
    Didnt even need to read all of what you wrote because same thing happened to me, it is the caffiene. It says to take on empty stomach, DO NOT DO THIS. Eat a good pre workout meal and then 30 minutes later take the xplode, this is how i found it to work best. I had the same probalem you did, when I took it on an empty stomach, almost felt like i was floating, kind of like when your blood sugar gets low

Hmmm, I feel the same way. I guess I'll try a meal 30 minutes before it....

Atown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, i too have been feeling the "dizzy" effect of NO-xplode! In the weight room at school, while working out i would feel all dizzy most of the time. Like right after i'd do a set, i feel a head rush and then i feel all light headed. At a weight lifting competition i went to, like right after i did my bench, i felt all dizzy and i fell down right in front of the judges. It was kinda embarrassing. At first i thought it was just me, and i thought something was wrong with my head, but after reading this thread of the other users experiencing dizziness, now i know it's just not my head.

Then again before i thought it was just my breathing technique, was the reason why i was experiencing dizzy spells. But i know i have good breathing technique, so it couldn't be it. Then my football coach told me i could of pinched a nerve in my shoulder or neck or somethin from going heavy on squats all the time. But i dunno...I think i'm still gonna take NO-xplode considering the gains i've gotten from taking it. For a while, i thought i was crazy there for a sec, lol.

Originally Posted by johnsbod
    You're not going to be getting energy from that food while you're working out anyway. Most protein/carb/fat absorbtion occurs in the small intestine, not the stomach. Since food spends about 4 hours in the small intestine, if you are eating every 2 hours you should have 2 meals providing nutrients, even if you take NO-X on an empty stomach.
    can you repeat that. im a little confused.
    Baba Booey

so you think all i need is a protein bar then wait 20 min. then take 2 scoops of NO xplode? like tommorw im gonna take it but im not lifting { i took it today and lifted} im taking it cause it makes work go by soo fast and it is actually fun. lol i dont know why. also it says that you could take it on the off days.
    Baba Booey