Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ephedrine

_jthompson_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _jthompson_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _jthompson_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ephedrine

Hey guys I just picked up some ephedrine, there 8mg pills. I've been taking 1 pill with a coffee 15mins before i workout. My question is, is this what I should be doing, or should I take more? I know this stuff isn't good for you so I dont want to over do it. I'm taking it more for energy, but some fat loss would be nice... Reps for any helpful posts!

thanks,

-jt
    shut up and train

emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need 25 mg ephedrine and 200 mg of caffeine. 8 mg is not enough. Try Vasopro it is pretty good. it is ephedrine hcl. it is legal. It helps shortness of breathing and a over the counter drug for asthma.
    Bengal Tiger

emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well for 17 year old it is not good for you or anybody else. You should not take ephedrine when you do High intensity, like playing basketball, soccer, running, HIIT etc.
    Bengal Tiger

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by emchowdhury View Post
    well for 17 year old it is not good for you or anybody else. You should not take ephedrine when you do High intensity, like playing basketball, soccer, running, HIIT etc.
    thats actually when u should be taking it, why else would you need it?

8mg+cup of coffee (+-100mg) sounds like a good dose.

ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    @ 17 I cannot reccomend it, but since your going to do it anyways ephedrine HCL should be dosed at roughly 20mg w/ 1 caffiene pill (100mg)

Bodybuilder230 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuilder230 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not thinking about it now, but if my diet and exercise isnt working out alone in the next few weeks i was thinking of taking an EC stack. The problem is that I have no idea where to get ephedrine. Any information on when to take it and is it a good thing to put my money into? Also, Where do i get it?

pekker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it looks like its easier to find ephedrine in the EU rather than the USA. POint is , its banned eveywhere...

anyway i saw some Efedrin Arsan somewhere, its turkish and comes in 50mg tabs...ofcourse youd have to take half of it, then a cup of cofee and an aspirin about 30 mins before workout. The euforic effect sometimes stops you from realising that youre moving too fast , so keep your mind clear to pick up feedback of overheating from your body or arrythmia from your heart.

agree that 17 is too early. but if you had to make it work, do 16mg atleast ..and after youre confident enough take 3 (24mg). Bot not more than 3 on each dose...

Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Um Ephedrine is NOT HELPFULL before the gym, affects your breathing if doing heavy weights or cardio
    Have a double expresso before the GYM!
    MEanwhile 8mg is fairly low, you KNOW when your at the right stage as your sweating and quite literally FEEL energy coming off you
    take it with 100mg of coffee like red bull has 80mg
    Not to worried age wise, ephedra is fairly safe once not abused like some other threads
    Best of luck with it

Try taking it at
    8am
    12pm
    3pm

100mg and whatever dose of ephedra necessary to get your fat burning |

vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Id start off low dosing it. Since you got 8mg pills maybe only take 24mgs a day. See how that works. I wouldnt go over 50mgs. Go buy Primatene Mist tablets they come in 12.5mg tabs. Take 2 with a caffiene pill and if you want baby aspirin (not needed imo) and you are set.

Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When i was on the v diet i got up to 85 mg a day on ephedrine with 3 servings your toleration flies up fast
    ANyover over 100 go see a doctor !

vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ya Im just saying to slowly work your way into it. No sense causing health problems for an extra little kick.

immune to overtraining gollybegully's Avatar
    gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can someone pm me a good place to order online? its not for me obviously. Just trying to do a friend a favor.
    The iron never lies

_jthompson_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _jthompson_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _jthompson_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the help guys, and I turn 18 in less then a month so don't worry so much about my age.
    shut up and train

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Abc^^ View Post
    Um Ephedrine is NOT HELPFULL before the gym, affects your breathing if doing heavy weights or cardio
    Have a double expresso before the GYM!
    MEanwhile 8mg is fairly low, you KNOW when your at the right stage as your sweating and quite literally FEEL energy coming off you
    take it with 100mg of coffee like red bull has 80mg
    Not to worried age wise, ephedra is fairly safe once not abused like some other threads
    Best of luck with it

Try taking it at
    8am
    12pm
    3pm

100mg and whatever dose of ephedra necessary to get your fat burning |
    You sir, are incorrect on almost all points.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    You sir, are incorrect on almost all points.
    care to offer a more correct answer?
    shut up and train

UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I regularly take 40mg of ephedrine, with a 200mg caffeine pill, chase it down with a monster energy drink, and do max effort deadlifts.

Work your way up slowly to determine your tolerance and what works best for you, but at 8mg, you're nowhere close to being in danger of overdoing it.
    485/285/495 @ 200
    Ed Coan told me I had nice squat form.

derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read in many places that only 25mg or so at once of Ephedrine is effective. Take that dose with 2-300mg of caffeine a few times a day for best utility. (2x-3x)

I HIGHLY DISCOURAGE the idea of taking the dose right before an intense cardio workout. This is way tooooo taxing on your body, and you will NOT be effecient at your cardio. Try it if you don't believe me. I can hardly run 5 minutes if I take this stack right before running. You may be able to do this after being on a full-dose stack for a few months and you've gotten use to it, but right off the bat - hell no.

EC is great for lifting though, since you're getting a good flow of blood already, this makes it more intense - but not quite over the top like intense cardio.

25mg doses is safe, sure - just don't abuse this stack. It's very very easy to go an entire day without eating, you need to watch the clock and eat according to that.
    A tree can't grow to heaven unless it's roots reach down to hell.

ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EC is good for pre workout, I take it all the time you just gotta make sure you drink lotsa water. Bad for pre cardio though. And to clear things up yes the reccommended dose is 25mg, prefferably 3 times a day.

But 20mg HCL = 25mg Sulfate, so its up to you....

I takle 20mg HCL (8mg pills are to hard to dose close to 25mg)

-Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by _jthompson_ View Post
    care to offer a more correct answer?
    Certainly.

Point 1) Splitting the ephedra/caffeine dosages is a proven better way to take it.

i.e) 12.5mgs + 100mgs every two hours, rather than the standerd 25/200.

Point 2) He made a claim saying that, "Ephedra doesn't help with workouts." Tell that to my gains along with everyone else's gains while on the EC Stack. He's basically stating that you should take the EC Stack without working out, or opposite times you train. To me, this seemed like one of the dumbest claims on this board.

Point 3) He made a claim about the age of people using it. The "age only" claim is the same reason why people in the U.S. can't smoke until their 18, or drink when they're 21. It's because out government feels that anyone under 18 isn't mature enough to partake in these things. Although, to avoid any type of banning or disciplinary action, I won't advocate taking the EC Stack under 18. Although, it's not going to harm anyone under 18 in any way. There have been a few people claiming that it stunts growth, but I have yet to see any studies to that effect.

There.

Ok guys if you want real thing. you should get 25 mg of ephedrine HCL, it's called Vasopro, 200 Mg of Scifit's caffeine, and 325 mg of Bayer Aspirin. It is called ECA stack. Stack'em no more than 3 times a day. Search on google for Vasopro. it's pretty cheap.
    Bengal Tiger

Originally Posted by emchowdhury View Post
    Ok guys if you want real thing. you should get 25 mg of ephedrine HCL, it's called Vasopro, 200 Mg of Scifit's caffeine, and 325 mg of Bayer Aspirin. It is called ECA stack. Stack'em no more than 3 times a day. Search on google for Vasopro. it's pretty cheap.
    Don't stack aspirin with it. Maybe baby aspirin, but even that's debatable. Too much can cause ulcers and other bad stuff.

Don't stack aspirin with it. Maybe baby aspirin, but even that's debatable. Too much can cause ulcers and other bad stuff.
    Yes I got heartburn and Ulcers from using aspirin with it only when I took it empty stomach. I did not use ECA more than two weeks though. Way too jittery. But the ECA stuff is crazy. Tear your hearts out and it works very well.
    Bengal Tiger

I also tend to crash pretty hard after the stuff wears off. And a little story for you about taking too much....

When I was young and stupid many moons ago (although still stupid, just not young) I took 8 ripped fuel (the old formula) once over the course of like 5 hours cause I was working and needed to stay up for the whole day. I seriously thought I was gonna die. My heart would race then slow down, I couldnt stop sweating, and when I came down I slept for an entire day. And you wanna talk about jitters, I was acting like a crackhead, I was shaking and couldnt stop moving around. I was young and dumb and thought more was better. Dont make the mistake thinking this stuff cant hurt ya.

Go slow

ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ulcers from aspirin are caused when taken on an empty stomach, and a lot of research has found that it aids in reducing heart disease and stroke. Other bad stuff- care to elaborate?
    "Success comes before work...only in the dictionary"

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=936089

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=937460&highlight=ozigal

derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    ulcers from aspirin are caused when taken on an empty stomach, and a lot of research has found that it aids in reducing heart disease and stroke. Other bad stuff- care to elaborate?
    How about the fact that EC stack is good to take on an empty stomach?

Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Really? Look below.

Originally Posted by derickonfire View Post
    How about the fact that EC stack is good to take on an empty stomach?
    Owned.

Certainly.

Point 1) Splitting the ephedra/caffeine dosages is a proven better way to take it.

i.e) 12.5mgs + 100mgs every two hours, rather than the standerd 25/200.

Point 2) He made a claim saying that, "Ephedra doesn't help with workouts." Tell that to my gains along with everyone else's gains while on the EC Stack. He's basically stating that you should take the EC Stack without working out, or opposite times you train. To me, this seemed like one of the dumbest claims on this board.

Point 3) He made a claim about the age of people using it. The "age only" claim is the same reason why people in the U.S. can't smoke until their 18, or drink when they're 21. It's because out government feels that anyone under 18 isn't mature enough to partake in these things. Although, to avoid any type of banning or disciplinary action, I won't advocate taking the EC Stack under 18. Although, it's not going to harm anyone under 18 in any way. There have been a few people claiming that it stunts growth, but I have yet to see any studies to that effect.

There.
    Thanks a lot bro that was a great help! reps

Guys Thanks so much for all the help, this is great! I'll add reps when im able, one more question, since I'm not really trying to lose a lot of weight, will this stack hurt my muscle gains? It would also be nice if i lost a little fat ive been bulking for a few months and my BF% is climbing to 15%+ so losing a little fat wouldnt hurt, but i'm not ready to fully cut yet.
    Last edited by _jthompson_; 09-18-2007 at 09:50 PM.
    shut up and train

It won't effect your muscles gains.. unless you stop eating or don't eat enough.

Like I said, make sure ya eat according to the clock and eat enough.

The EC stack is said to be most effective after you've been on it for a while (minus the appetite supression, that gets weaker) so I wouldn't see a problem in starting the stack now before you actually cut..

ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    should i take it on Empty stomach lets say 30 min before a meal? and what about taking a dose 2 hours before Hiit?? i love to do RPM ( Hiit on a bike, like spinning )
    CUTTING STACK:

Champion Nutrition Pure Protein Stack
    AST multi 32X
    NatureMade Fish/Flax oil
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    Neogenix Regenesen
    Higher Power Chromium Picolinate
    Rite Aid Glucosamine Sulfate
    EC stack

Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I kinda skipped a lot of posts cause I want to write this, so sorry if this has already been said.

A couple people said you need to take 20+mg's of ephedrine a dose for it to be effective. Do NOT jump the gun and start taking three pills a dose. The combination with caffiene makes EC a potent stim, you need to gauge yourself first to make sure you A) Adapt to incremental increases in doses and B) you do not have serious issues taking EC.

Some people do have issues on E/C. You do NOT want to be on the treadmill and suddenly start having heart palpatations/other issues because you jumped the gun on the stims without letting your body adjust. For the love of god, please work your way up to 24mg a dose, give yourself a week if you go to the gym everyday. Go 8mg a dose for the first few days, then 16mg for a few days and then 24.

This might be unnecessary for you, or it may very well be. Everyone reacts to stims differently. No need to rush anything.
    Some people are not fortunate enough in life to ever find something that drives them. I have been fortunate enough to find three things: Working Out, Money, and Rum.